KYPH: Soul Mate Part 6 Pg. 8 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

meme25

meme25

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
awww......thats so cute......great part........wonder wuts up next
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KYPH: Soul Mate Part 6 Pg. 8 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
great part cant wait for the next part...
love
tanasha Big smile

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:16am | IP Logged
cute part. Big smile

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
hi.thats a nice start.

SujalkiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SujalkiDeewani

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
kkkkkkkooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllll!! it waz a gr8 part!! plzz continue sooon! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sonikuri92

Sonikuri92

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Soul Mate

Part 2

Soon the party was over and every one left.

At Kripa's house, everyone went to sleep, except Kripa, because whenever she would close her eyes, she would see his face. Her fianc…Mr. Angad Khanna, the guy who came in her life one week ago and changed it. She likes him as a person but marrying him is different. She kept on thinking of a plan to get out of this marriage and soon fell asleep.

At Angad's house, Angad wasn't sleeping either not because Kripa was coming in his thoughts but because he was talking to his best friend in London, Kavya. "So what's her name?" asked Kavya. "Kripa Sharma" replied Angad.  "When was she born?" asked Kavya. "I don't know." replied Angad. "Wait….What" said Kavya. "I said I don't know." said Angad. "Angad what do you know about her?" asked Kavya. "That her name is Kripa, the daughter of Gayatri aunty and Surya uncle. She has a brother named Josh and a best friend is Aaliyah" replied Angad. "Anything else?" asked Kavya. "Nope nothing" replied Angad. "How many times have you had a conversation with her?" asked Kavya. "Probably 3-4 times" replied Angad. Kavya couldn't hold his laughter. While laughing Kavya said "And you fell in love with her?". "I am not in love with her…I was helping Josh confess his love to Aaliyah. So I was in Josh's place and Kripa was in Aaliyah's place, and Anjali heard me say I love you to Kripa…and being Anjali she just had to go tell that to everyone and they fixed our marriage. Now I need your help to get out of this marriage. " "Oh…well I can't blame you to ask me…I know I am a genius" said Kavya. "Yea..yea whatever just help me" said Angad. "Don't worry. I'll come to India and we'll think of something." "Thanks yaar" said Angad. "No problem" replied Kavya. They both bid bye and Angad went to sleep.

In the morning…

Anjali went to Angad's room; she tried waking him up but no use, so she went downstairs. As she came down, she saw dadi talking to Kripa. When dadi saw Anjali coming down, she asked her if Angad woke up, Anjali replied that he did not. Dadi told Kripa to go and wake him up. Reluctantly Kripa went up to Angad's room and found Angad sleeping with a cute smile on his face. Kripa couldn't help herself and also smiled looking at him. Unknowingly she went next to him and put her palm on his cheek, slowly caressing it. Angad innocently took her hand and hugged it as he was sleeping. Kripa slowly takes her hand out and tries waking him up, but he does not wake up. Kripa was getting impatient now, she took the jug that was filled with water on the side table, and poured the water on Angad's face. Angad woke up with a jerk.

"Kripa tumne ye kyun kiya?"

"Kyunki tum uth nahin reh thai"

"Abhi bata ta hoon"

Angad got up and started chasing Kripa all over the room. Kripa would trow pillows at him to slow him down. As Kripa was running she stripped over something and fell on the bed, soon Angad also fell on top of her. They were so close, both looked in each others eyes, and slowly Angad began to move his face closer to Kripa's. Both could feel each other breath, each other's heart beat. Their lips touched and both lost senses. They were sharing a kiss that was filled with passion, and love that they hadn't realized for each other. When the kiss ended, Kripa lowered her eyes shyingly and tried to push Angad off her but Angad was still lost in her eyes, he kissed her again but this time with more passion and unknowingly with love. Kripa responded to his kiss with the same passion. As this kiss ended, Kripa succeeded pushing Angad off her, and ran out of his room blushing, while Angad fell on his bed. Both of them asked themselves "Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai…."

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
gr8 part
so they kissed that's a good sign but wonder wht kavya would do

_________
~Sana~

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 4:07pm | IP Logged