KYPH: Soul Mate Part 6 Pg. 8 - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago

Soul Mate

Part 3

Kripa ran downstairs; she could not understand what was happening to her, this sudden attraction to Angad. She was really confused; she went downstairs and helped Naina aunty make breakfast. She has been doing this for the past week. When she finished making breakfast, she went to set the table. As she was setting the table she saw Angad come downstairs, he seemed really fresh, and he had taken a shower and shaved. He was wearing a white shirt with denim jeans. Kripa couldn't take her eyes of him, she is well aware that Angad is one of the hottest guys she met. Before Angad could notice Kripa staring at him, he saw a furious Anjali come in the hall all wet, with a guy behind her who is also soaking wet. The guy is none other than Kavya.

"Bhai…Bhai" yelled Anjali

"Would you stop yelling…Angad is right there" said Kavya in between.

"Stop butting in ok…I am talking to my brother" replied Anjali

"Stop it you two" said Angad before Kavya and Anjali start yelling more

"Bhai do you know him?" asked Anjali

"Yes..he is my friend from London" replied Angad

"See..told you" said Kavya

"Bhai…do me a favor for my next birthday make friends that are not monkeys…please" said Anjali

"Excuse me whom are you calling a monkey?" asked Kavya

"I thought monkeys are smart but I guess I was wrong" replied Anjali

"You…you" said Kavya

"Gosh your slow" said Anjali

"Stop it you two now…we don't have time…both of you go and change before you catch a cold" said Angad

Both Anjali and Kavya left to go and change.

As Angad approached the dining table to have breakfast, Kripa turned around to leave, she was really uncomfortable after what happened in his room in the morning. Soon everyone came to have breakfast. Kripa was serving everyone, and when she came to Angad she tried not to look at him. Everyone enjoyed the breakfast especially Angad.

"Mom khana is ne banya..icha ho rahi hai us ke haath coom loun" said Angad thinking that Dadi or mom made the breakfast.

"Khana to Kripa ne banaya hai" replied Naina

Kripa's cheeks began getting red and she went to the kitchen while Angad on the other hand was also flushed. Everyone at the table broke into laughter.

Soon when every one was done, Kripa was about to leave, when some one aught her wrist, and turned her around, it was Angad. While looking in Kripa's eyes, he slowly brought Kripa's hand the he was holding to his lips and kissed it. Sending chills down Kripa's spine. There was a tingle in Kripa. Angad let her go and left. While Kripa just stood there, her mind was still trying to comprehend what just happened. She slowly turned around and was about to leave, when she bumped into Kavya. Kavya introduced himself and told her that he came to India to help them out of this mess. The mess referring to Angad and Kripa's marriage. Now Kripa was more confused. If Angad really wanted to get out of this marriage than why was he doing this to her. Kripa left to her house.

As she reached her house she saw Aaliyah, her best friend wating for her.

"Kripa" said Aaliyah

The both hugged

"I am sorry..I couldn't come to your engagement yesterday"

"Its ok"

"Par tune mujhe kabhi bataye kyun nahin ki your in love with Angad"

"Mujhe khud nahin pata tha"

" Kya?"

"Kuch nahin…acha tell me how was your trip"

"It was nice"

Aaliyah and Kripa continued to talk for awhile and Aaliyah soon left.

Later that day Josh told Kripa to get ready since they were all going to the club. First Kripa refused because she knew Angad will be there and she really wanted to stay away from him. But she agreed for her Josh cause she was aware that if she didn't go, Aaliyah wouldn't either. So she decided to get ready.

Preview: Angad and Kripa dancing

amazing part

________
~Sana~
awww really cute lol, continue soon i want to read more 😃 👏 👏
tht was a really cute part
continue soon
cute, cute nd CUTE
tht was choo chweet
cont soon
😉
excelent ff, jus caught up, its soo cute! i thin a-k r fallin in love, how sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳
Beautiful ff.
liked it.
AK falling for each other 😳 😳
plz cont. soon.
hey!! i read ur fic 4 d frst time its awesom!!!!
plz update soon!!

Soul Mate

Kripa was getting ready to go the club she wore a black dress with matching earrings. According to Kripa everyone left for the club, but little did she know that Anjali forgot to tell Angad about their plan. Not only that but Kripa was also unaware that Anjali took her car because she would not breathe the same air as Kavya.

When Kripa went outside, she saw that her car was missing. When she turned around she saw Angad coming out. He looked hot, she thought. While Angad was also admiring her beauty, which was making him lose his senses again, and he did not want that. He was already feeling guilty about the incidents that occurred in the morning. He slowly approached her.

"Would you like a lift?" he asked

Reluctantly Kripa agreed

Silence filled the car; Angad sensed that Kripa was feeling awkward after the incident in the morning. So he decided to apologize.

"Kripa…." he said

"Yea" she replied

"I am sorry about what happened in the morning" he was truly sorry. But something would happen to him, when ever he would see her.

"Its ok"

They soon reached the club; Angad went up to Josh and Kavya who were at the bar while Kripa went up to Aaliyah, and Anjali. Unknowingly Kripa would steal glances of Angad and he would do the same. They had an attraction towards each other which none of them could understand. Josh asked Aaliyah for a dance which she agreed to, and they went to the dance floor.

Kripa wanted Angad to come up to her and ask her for a dance, but he did not instead he went up to another girl and asked her for a dance. Kripa who was watching this was jealous; she wanted to be the girl dancing with Angad. She was shocked of her own thoughts. Burning in envy, Kripa said yes to dance with this random guy who had just asked her for a dance. Kripa went up to the dance floor; the guy was pulling Kripa towards him, which was making Kripa uncomfortable. Angad saw Kripa feeling uncomfortable; he did not like her dancing with so close to a guy. He went up to Kripa and asked her for a dance.

Kavya began walking towards Anjali, who thought that he is coming up to her to ask her for a dance, but he just went by her to girl that was behind her and asked her for a dance. Anjali wasn't jealous because she practically hated him. This act of his didn't get to her.

Preview: Kavya's plan and the outcome.

great part.
liked it.
plz cont. soon