~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

POINTS TABLE
Jas & Roja 16.5 points
Meli & Usha 16 points
Pat & Serial 9.5 points
Giri & rathy 9
Hello Everyone!

Okay... I haven't started anu games or contests for a very long time in this section, so let me post this new contest (game)!

Let me introduce you all to the contest (game)...

Creative Detective!

Please read the post carefully and if you don't understand anything, then please post it here or PM me! 

Firstly, you have to find yourself a PARTNER - you can't play this game without a partner! It can be anyone in Tamil Section or out of Tamil Section. I know many pple doesn't visit this section, so this is the right time to bring them! Look for a partner..check New Members, Members Louge, Chat Clubs, Tamil Serial Sections…Please DON'T search for partners in this thread! Only your registrations and comments here!

NOW for what will happen…

It's a combination of a Treasure Hunt and Creative Thinking!  So put on your Think/Creative Caps ! Clues describing five members will be posted seperately in this post itself, we'll call these members the "victims"! They will be people whom most of you know, inside Tamil Section and out of this Section.

First, you'll have to make a hunt to guess who the particular member is…and then comes the hard part... you have to say which serial in this person can act and as what character! And why you have chosen that character! For example. if the victim was me, then you can say that i can act in Arase serial as sachien!  

It doesn't matter if you don't know the "victim" very well... look at the particular person's siggy, their profile/slambook etc. We won't be looking for accuracy but the creativity so, no problem in putting Meli as Lakshmi or Jas as Kalai!Wink

Clues on the first "victim" will be posted at a time and after a particular time lapse the other member will be posted... and so on… You will have to keep your eyes peeled! The duo who send in their entry first will get bonus points! Points will be given on guessing the right member and the creations will be judged by the particular "victim" and in the case of absence of the "victim" by me (Sri)!

You can join in at any time!  But the entries that come after the deadline will have less points rewarded. 

Entries for Victim #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 should be PMed to me (~*Thamizhan*~)... please spell it correctly! copy and paste!

So please find a partner and post your name and your partners name under this thread!

Then we start hunting!
SriWink 

---
big thanks to Nats as this game is her idea and played in HP section long time ago!Tongue

Sri

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 September 2007 at 12:08pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tamil Section Creative Detective" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Tamizha Tamizha - me and Jas as a team - looks
like we are the first to register!!! any brownie
points for that?????

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 4:58am | IP Logged
looks like we are the only ones to register....i think we should get someone to make this a sticky thread....it gets lost in the page sometimes!!!!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Guys...come on..join this cool game... Big smile

me and Usha will sign in as partners (in crime LOL )

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
bring it on buddy.

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Interesting game. I will make it sticky! I wish I could also play.... Confused

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serial123

Interesting game. I will make it sticky! I wish I could also play.... Confused

and who is stopping you serial??? inge ellarum kachchai kattindu irukkum.  enda director sollungo...punishments are ready.....

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Rathy enge poiteenga, vaanga seekiram Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top