India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 21.12.04, TUESDAY

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 9:15am | IP Logged

I'm really sorry for the delay. Actually i had some problems with my cable connection so i missed some parts of the episode. I intended to watch the repeat telecast but  I've been really really busy so this update will be missing some things. ( Sadly i missed the only better part of the whole episode revolving around Kash and Sujal. Ouch )

Ak's mom says, ( misunderstanding the situation )"Tumhari aisee harkatain mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hain". Ak is astonished to see her and asks when she returned. She leaves. Charu is upset so Ak tries to comfort her by assuring her that they haven't done anything wrong.

Guests have arrived to the party. ( Sujal absent ) . Ak turns off the lights, Reva comes. It's a surprise party for her. Suddenly Reva spots Cg and Lalit and vice versa. Both parties r shocked and keep glancing at one another. Reva cuts the cake. Cg and Lalit leave and r in the parking lot, shocked that Ak is Reva's son. Vasu eavesdrops and hears them say ," kisi ko pata chal gaya to?" Veena comes and takes them back to the party. She introduces them to Reva and leaves them. Cg, Lalit and Reva come face to face again. Reva answers their question by assuring them that indeed Ak is her son. Just then Ak takes Reva away.

Reva tells kash that no one is more beautiful than her, the only thing lacking is Sujal. Kash's revenge music plays.Dead

Ak and Charu r dancing on "Nachaingay sari raat" when Reva spots them. Charu kicks Ak. Reva corners them and tells Ak that it's not good to be friends with the wrong ppl. Ak tells her there's nothing like that. Charu is upset and wants to leave when Ak stops her.

Vasu suspects Lalit of having an affair with Reva. He informs Cg abt that. Cg is happy that Veena doesn't have the slightest inkling.

Rishi teases Kash abt the party.

Vasu is upset at the breakfast table. ( Just she and Veena were there ) She answers Veena's concerns by telling her that the same prob which Veena and CG r always having has emerged between Lalit and herself. She makes it clear that she is an independant woman and won't shut up.

Lalit receives a call and leaves the room saying there's a prb of signals. When he returns Vasu taunts him that there has never been any problem of signals in this room before. She leaves announcing she'll investigate this matter until she knows the truth.

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the great update, simp.Tongue Although the show is getting kinda boring without Sujal.Confused I'm just waiting for the episodes that will focus more on Kash and Sujal's relationship.
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i cant wait till kashish gets exposed but by then i think she will fall in luv with sujal and then find out thet he was innocent.................
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!!
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
thanx for da update
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
ya u missed out the best scene..
after talking to rishi kash enters her room.
sujal is sleeping on sofa she goes towards him n wanted to switchoff the table lamp.
she puts her hand under sujus pillow just then he turns n her hand got stuck under pillow.
just then she looks at suju (just in the way we look at him. with lots of love coz he was looking very cute. just like a baby) . then sujal wakes up. She got emberresedEmbarrassed n goes to bed.
sujal switches off the light n smiles as if thinking something sweet..
n goes to sleep..
n kash thinks yeh mujhe kya ho gaya..
actually maam aap ka soya hua pyaar jaag gaya hai.....

but one thing suju was looking very sweet n adorable....
they were right to show that kash falls 4 him once again coz of his sweet n innocent face.Hug.........
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 2:37am | IP Logged
wow this update just made my night...now i can sleep with something sweet to think about...Big smile
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 2:38am | IP Logged
oh by the way thanks for the update simp. and rach...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top