SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
ridz and armaan are in the ambulance wid a patient(old man)and his wife..armaan saves the old man n ridz congrats armaan.and the lady says ki bagwan tum dono ki jodi ko slaamat rakhen.and both of them see each other and say in a shocked look jodiiiiiiiiiiii.den they r in the jungle where.armaan is runing towards ridz wid a stick and ridz pushes him back saying some thing like stupid animal .(sory i couldnt hear the dialouge cleraly).not to him but i think to an animal.and den armaan falls at ridhima.πŸ˜†.guys the promo was too funny .i think it is going to be a must watch episode.sory if der is any mistake .do leave ur commentsEdited by alekfan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yh.... most ppl r aware of this promo, but no one can seem to get hold of the video of it... can u upload it?
SillyAngel thumbnail
where is the video for this promo and thank you for telling us 😊
KHJL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ahhhhhhhh...i have been reading bout these promos for so long now....n i m going absolutely nutz...i can't seem to get enough of them.....when is this monday going to cum...i m dying to c them.... 😳

btw....thnx for the promo hunπŸ€—

i think i m getting the RiddhimArmaan fever πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

btw...not to b annoying or nething....n if i m then i m trully sry 😳 ...but can 1 of ya all update the promo plzz...tht is if itz possible...if not then i will wait till monday's epi....(tht is if i cud hanndle this "RiddhimArmaan" fever i have got for tht long πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† )

ne wayz take care....later! 😳

Edited by KHJL - 16 years ago
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thankz for the update! πŸ˜ƒ Will you please upload the video!!!! 😭
premukti_5rb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...i cant wait 4 the episode!!!
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
GOSH!!..i seriously can't wait no more!!...Thnxx a lott for sharing!! but i wona watch the video badly!! ....hav been waiting for it from soo long buh i guess nobody's gettin hold of it!!
Wud really appreciate ti if someone posts it!! 😳 ...anyone..??

Aliza❀️
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
can't wait to see the epi...i think it'll be a gud epi πŸ˜† 😳
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That promo was just awesome πŸ˜† Seemed like Armaan had forgiven Ridzi... They were still like cat and dog only, but still they were at speaking terms only 😳
dpatel2 thumbnail
someone please post the promo....i have so many exams coming next week and the only thing i do is check this forum for the promo....guys, if i fail it's ur fault πŸ˜† j/k...but please, if u can. appreciate it! πŸ˜›