Reba...: )

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Does anyone here watch Reba...it comes at 4pm in U.S.....Some of the epis are hillarious...i dont watch it regularly but some epis i watched were awesome!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reba...: )" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL I doo! I loveee Rebaaaa.
My fav epii is when Reba works with Barbrajene, becus shes running out of money
its hilariousss

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I have only been able to catch a few episodes, and they would make my day LOL Embarrassed

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark Love

I have only been able to catch a few episodes, and they would make my day LOL Embarrassed

yeah...one is just enough!!LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.