Health & Fitness

Gaining Wieght

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 7:57am | IP Logged

I know this is a very wierd post, but seriously i need to gain wieght!

Im really very thin and really underwieght.. Im 15 and im 70 pounds! LOL 30-40 pounds under weight! LOL So any ideas for losing weight!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaining Wieght" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
whoa, you're 70 pounds???? And I thought I was skinny. LOL

well, I started eating a lot of ice cream over the summer, and I gained 2 pounds. So now I'm 94 pounds! lolz

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 4:07am | IP Logged
WOW!! Thats the weight to a primary school kid!!
May i ask what your height is?? Because that is an unbelieveable weight for a 15 year old!!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 1:18am | IP Logged
@Missy.. Im 5..Preety short i know! Embarrassed Buh since my features are good im nt ashmed of my height! LOL Buh i do need some wieght! LOL

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Well from the information you have given me you have a BMI of proximately 13-14, and that means your are really, really underweight (no offence Smile ).
Dont worry about being short, i am only 5'4", i guess us indians will be destined to be short for ever LOL .

Maybe you8 just have a small frame and are naturally that way?? Do you have rib cages that stick out majorly (do you have 4 boob, as my friends like to call them LOL )??

Well any way, you shout get an appointment with a dietition to see your current health status and see what you actually need instead of Binge eating which may cause you problems.

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged
People often go through growth spurts in high school or college and this is accompanied by weight gain. Also, do you have thin relatives, then this could be just a hereditary trait.

@ Missy: I myself am 5"7 and my bro is six feet tall and we're both Indian so not all Indians are small as you say. It's in the genes.   Wink

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 12:47am | IP Logged
@ Missy.. I knoe im underwieght! LOL Its just even if i eat 24/7.. I eat a lot actually i dunt gain wieght! LOL Pehle like 2 months ago i used to be 90 pounds, buh in 1 month, god knows how i lost 20 pouds! LOL And no, my rib cages are not dat huge actually. They go with my body. Even my hips and all, dey are not out or something instead they just form curves in my body.

And im not an indian. Im a pakistani. And trust me all pakistanis are very tall! LOL

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 5:39am | IP Logged
i dont eat & i gain weight Cry LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top