Book Talk

Comedy Kiske?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Friends, IF is hosting a poll in which we, yes, we, that is the awesome IF members have to decide, which is the Comedies Ka Badshah..LOL Which show has made our ribs tickle.. Is it the Great Indian Laughter Challenge or Comedy Circus?

Please contribute your percious votes here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=721654

IF. Dev Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comedy Kiske?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I'll definitely vote! Big smile

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Voted Embarrassed

lotus2007

lotus2007

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sorry but I dont like both, Confused Im not soo fond of comedy thats why I dont watch them and cant vote fore them toooo!!!!! LOL Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.