Who takes care of old parents? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Read views here, there should be personal choice on choosing what has to be done for parents VS what you can do for them.

Parents are open to respect children's feelings. Even children shoul try thier best. Parental care by son/daughter should be treated same, if the expectation of spouses parents are at same level of respect of own parents then its a smooth sailing... All the best.

But parents should be taken care of, i n thier best interests. Finally its mutual understanding. I would love to live (old age) on my own no matter what.. till my last days... no expectations... no regrets.

Edited by raj5000 - 07 September 2007 at 7:24am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who takes care of old parents? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Indian_girl_18

Indian_girl_18

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 11:14am | IP Logged
All I can say is that the Kids need to make the right decision and take care of their parents....... If they don't, they are ruining their future, cause their kids won't take care of them either.

what comes around goes around

If you want your kids to treat you with love and respect, first give your parents the love and respect they deserve.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top