Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

was Daler flirting?? - Page 3

Rinkalp90 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
its funny how ppl notices small thing...

πŸ˜†

infact i didn't see them, but i saw mauli standing next too him the whole time..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-unag

i also felt so...
and then later when raja came on stage, it looked like that raja was protecting sumedha πŸ˜›   (from daler)

ya it was very clear, what he was doing. and he did that not once but many times!!

then suddenly all the guys came up on the stage, totally unprepared (without mic) and stood on either sides of Daler Mehdi!! lolzzz they were there till the end!!.... protecting the girls!!

that is totally sick of Daler Mehdi to do this!! disgusting!!!

that whole part where Daler Mehdi was singing was useless. coz contestants weren't singing, it was only him singing, which we dont want to hear. srgmp is for those contestants, so they should have been the star of the show. not daler mehdi!!!! 😑

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 16 years ago
Soni555 thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!! I thought the same thing!! It was soooooooooo disgusting how close he was getting to Sumedha and touching her!! The funny part was Daler trying his best to stay away from Mauli...he was ignoring her!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The mentors are supposed to protect there contestants aren't they...I guess nobody told Daler that he could look but not touch!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Poor Sumedha what a lecherous man!!
Yahoo2 thumbnail
- Edited by pracheen - 16 years ago
Yahoo2 thumbnail
No I don't think he was flirting πŸ˜•
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ms_naughty_devi

Sameer!😲You naughty boy!πŸ˜†

lol ohh dear  how are u?πŸ˜›
lol wots so naughty about itπŸ˜† shes hot yaar koi bhi kare flirtπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ usne tu touch kara khali me tu πŸ˜†me tu mobile number address wagera sab puch letaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
singer.sa thumbnail
TOTAL BORE AAAAAANDA complete waste of time - this daler M. GUYS IF SRGMP GOES ON LIKE THIS FIND SOMETHING MORE USEFUL TO DO WITH YOUR TIME.-by the way sorry for shouting like shakiraben.
evon123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-dpatel2

that's disgusting.....isn't his brother mika, that guy who kissed rakhi sawant and then the whole issue came in the news?

lol, ya
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think he was
just for the performace he was next to her
Hazardous thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-RonnieK

i dont think he was
just for the performace he was next to her

Well standing next to her was fine but he didn't have to touch her.It wasn't neccessary.He looked like a ******

Moderator's Note:

Dont make any personal attack on the celebrities.. Refrain from addressing using such words for the celebrities..

Edited by Anu.Rad - 16 years ago