Fan Fictions

~All Games, Contests, and etc Ideas Here~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
i still go with the "help desk" suggestion i mentioned before Smile

-- i like rachu' idea of battle of the writer/writer of the year/ Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~All Games, Contests, and etc Ideas Here~ (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I have recently posted my first ever fanfic here. I feel we can have a contest ...where in as there r large number of writers n fanfic...let them put in their best dialogue or best scene or best concept...and than the admin sort it out choose the best 10 and keep it in the contest for others to vote..and like this atleast a part of the fanfic which deserve to be read will be there... and am sure writers as wel as readers will enjoy it... and participation will be from all ends...

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Dazzling.x

I was thinking for a contest/competition that someone has to write a short story or something, and they have to think of a suitable title for it, crap idea i know but my brain is fuctioning right now lolz

Another idea I had in mind was maybe Romantic love FF of the week or just even FF of the week, and like some other members said they can discuss about the story about what they like and what the writer can improve because it will increase there fanfic writing skills =]

Also, there should maybe be a help section where members can post there requests ex. if they wanted to find a fanfic which they''re currently reading and they can't find it, someone can help them, etc.

For more contests, there should be something where you write a very crap short story ex. Angad saw kripa walking and he stopped her and they talked and went. If you wrote a story similar to that, partisipants can make it better by adding adjectives, and more atmosphere into the story and make it more better, and the best story wins =D It would improve their english :)

There should be a topic where people can advertise there fanfics and write synophis of there fanfic so readers know what sort of story they're looking for :)

There should be a DOTW (Discussion of the week) pick a subject like "Romantic Love Stories" and people can discuss about what they like and dislike about romantic stories. Atleast they can be a little discussion on the forum =)

Well,thats all I got as for now, I will try and think of some more and post here asap, hope you like my ideas *blush* Sorry if some of the ideas above have been posted before =(

Also, @other members here - I really like your suggestions and ideas, keep it up.

Simra x

I feel the title idea search is fun filled...good oneClap someone has to start ...this fanfic section looks like a lost place with one not knowign abt the other.... like i got lost here inititally..

The section for help another idea improvisation is also good....Clap

good ideas...anyways..lets hope there is more interaction not only between readers n writers of that particualr fanfic but among here people who like reading n writign n gettign creative imaging stories...

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

i still go with the "help desk" suggestion i mentioned before Smile

-- i like rachu' idea of battle of the writer/writer of the year/ Embarrassed

help desk is needed...I didnt knew ho to post fanfic I mean I am use to postign all the parts in one go and writign short stories with not more than 10parts....so wanted help Pm few but no response and soon had to go back to my other group friends ask them , they had to Pm few others and in the end..I posted without anyones help and was a bit apprehensive about the rules i need to follow..(i have read rules but the answers i was looing werent there) So we really need a help desk i guess.Big smile

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
aww everyone has such good ideas Big smile I was thinking of having a small secret valantine game ...i ssaw one in the other shows forum buh it was a secret santa thing in which everyone was pmed there secret santa from the people who applied and had to make them a siggy or some type of gift. Maybe every secret valantine could give something to there secret valantine and if there secret val has a ff they cud write nice comments to boost them or in any way show there support without admitting who they are nd in the end the cud give ech other a gift lyk a siggy,or a small ff Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top