Fan Fictions

~All Games, Contests, and etc Ideas Here~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
thanks jessi!! Hug
i think more ppl should post their opinions.
and new ideas or contests! Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~All Games, Contests, and etc Ideas Here~ (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eijaz-anita

Goldie

eijaz-anita

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 7:36am | IP Logged
thats a wondeful oprinon sabrina

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

I was thinking maybe like a villian week... I mean everyone loves the hero but why not give some credit to the minds of evil lol.... Think about it they come up with evil stuff which makes the lovers love stronger and their love grows. You might hate them but their evil minds deserve some credit too Wink . So we could have like activities and contests. Like, Siggys, and we could vote for our best and favorite master mind. Come up with short stories showing the master plans of our evil villians.

My second idea is Picture stories, like you have a picture of a character. ex. Angads picture and hes mad or something and uder that you could right that he was mad or whatever he was. Create a whole short ff like that. This COULD be a contest.

My third idea is silly short stories... we come up with silly SHORT stories.... stuff that wouldnt normally happen in other Fan fics or in the show. This idea could be like a contest best story writer wins a surpise.

My fourth idea is Romantic Scenes where we come up with hawt red-cheeking scenes between our fave jodis. The one that makes you feel all weird inside one wins lol. But you dont have to blush lol... just the one that is the most Romantic.

Well thats all for now I'll try coming up with more please support my ideas..... i get it if there lame lol

Anishaa?

Edited by .::ANiSHAXx - 04 September 2007 at 6:39pm

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks sakshi!!!

and i like anisha's ideas...
i like the villian idea the best! [o:

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

Thanks sakshi!!!
and i like anisha's ideas...
i like the villian idea the best! [o:

Thanks Cici Your Ideas are awesome Embarrassed

Edited by .::ANiSHAXx - 04 September 2007 at 3:35pm

x.Dazzling.x

x.Dazzling.x

Members Lounge Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

I was thinking for a contest/competition that someone has to write a short story or something, and they have to think of a suitable title for it, crap idea i know but my brain is fuctioning right now lolz

Another idea I had in mind was maybe Romantic love FF of the week or just even FF of the week, and like some other members said they can discuss about the story about what they like and what the writer can improve because it will increase there fanfic writing skills =]

Also, there should maybe be a help section where members can post there requests ex. if they wanted to find a fanfic which they''re currently reading and they can't find it, someone can help them, etc.

For more contests, there should be something where you write a very crap short story ex. Angad saw kripa walking and he stopped her and they talked and went. If you wrote a story similar to that, partisipants can make it better by adding adjectives, and more atmosphere into the story and make it more better, and the best story wins =D It would improve their english :)

There should be a topic where people can advertise there fanfics and write synophis of there fanfic so readers know what sort of story they're looking for :)

There should be a DOTW (Discussion of the week) pick a subject like "Romantic Love Stories" and people can discuss about what they like and dislike about romantic stories. Atleast they can be a little discussion on the forum =)

Well,thats all I got as for now, I will try and think of some more and post here asap, hope you like my ideas *blush* Sorry if some of the ideas above have been posted before =(

Also, @other members here - I really like your suggestions and ideas, keep it up.

Simra x

.Lena.

IF-Rockerz

.Lena.

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

Originally posted by aishwaria

every body does not read every FF but the scene could be from that Jodi of the months FF Smile

ok, that is a lovvvely idea..Tongue

i agree.

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Okii, here are mine, Shailuu! (:

*We can have a FF of the week/month - I think someone mentioned this already!

*Umm Im kinda confused about where the jodi of the month went? :S - did you cancel that?!

*We could have the
battel of writers or writer of the year something where writers can each have a task and win writer of the year! - writters can sign up

*We need to have somethings for the readers aswell because it seems as the readers just come here to read! :P

-Rachna

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 17 September 2007 at 4:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top