~All Games, Contests, and etc Ideas Here~

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello

We have many creative members in this forum. Then why not put them to good use. Please think of great ideas for games, contests, and other activities so our forum can become more active.

xx Fan Fiction Development Team xx

Edited by Pyaari_Shailee - 16 years ago
I think we should have a MOTW besides WOTW, because there are some readers here that have never written anything 😃 Contests, I cant really think of anything 😆 I was thinking about doing Random Explosions 2 for FF Dhamaka, where I provide another scenario and ppl play with it, but we didnt get enough participants last time Another thing we can have is selecting an ff of the week and ppl get to discuss it, likes and dislikes, etc. It helps writers improve 😳 It can be for a certain part posted that week actually, that'll make it easier. But it should be for diff couples each week, since members dont read about all couples. Ok tahts all I can think of right now 😆 😳

1. We can have a game on when u ( or any one) pick a fanfic, write a short short scene from it, and then people have to guess the fanfic.. haha the name could be " Hot Shot FanFic" lmao sry just kidding!!😆..
ok i just like totally thought of this right now when i saw the post.. 😆 wierd 

2. And it would also help for a sticky on helping people find a ff they were reading or if they need help on anything related to this section on i-f..just like if they need help finding a ff..cuz ive seen many posts like that, so i just suggested this. 😛 like a HelpDesk.

and i like madiha's idea of selecting a ff to discuss about..thats cool..

srry if any of these ides were already tried or suggested before.😊

sabrina 😛

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 16 years ago
^ Sabrina, thats actually pretty cool, but everyone doesn't read every fan fiction, so it's gonna be very basied.
Umm, we can pick fan-fiction of the week/month? 😆 😕 I dunno if thats been considered before? 😛

Malli~
every body does not read every FF but the scene could be from that Jodi of the months FF 😊

Originally posted by aishwaria

every body does not read every FF but the scene could be from that Jodi of the months FF 😊

ok, that is a lovvvely idea..😛 thanks for supporting me! mi glad u liked the idea..😛

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

^ Sabrina, thats actually pretty cool, but everyone doesn't read every fan fiction, so it's gonna be very basied.
Umm, we can pick fan-fiction of the week/month? 😆 😕 I dunno if thats been considered before? 😛

Malli~

hmm, i understand u..i agree,😛 not everyone reads all fanfics, but if we do, however do this idea, (the one i sug. before) than there will be sum ff that they read, eventually..

i like sabrinaz idea very much, 👏
thanks jessi!! 🤗
i think more ppl should post their opinions.
and new ideas or contests! 😛
thats a wondeful oprinon sabrina