Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Pyaari_Shailee

IF-Rockerz

Pyaari_Shailee

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Hello

We have many creative members in this forum. Then why not put them to good use. Please think of great ideas for games, contests, and other activities so our forum can become more active.

xx Fan Fiction Development Team xx

Edited by Pyaari_Shailee - 01 September 2007 at 4:35pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~All Games, Contests, and etc Ideas Here~" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I think we should have a MOTW besides WOTW, because there are some readers here that have never written anything Big smile Contests, I cant really think of anything LOL I was thinking about doing Random Explosions 2 for FF Dhamaka, where I provide another scenario and ppl play with it, but we didnt get enough participants last time Ouch Another thing we can have is selecting an ff of the week and ppl get to discuss it, likes and dislikes, etc. It helps writers improve Embarrassed It can be for a certain part posted that week actually, that'll make it easier. But it should be for diff couples each week, since members dont read about all couples. Ok tahts all I can think of right now LOL Embarrassed

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

1. We can have a game on when u ( or any one) pick a fanfic, write a short short scene from it, and then people have to guess the fanfic.. haha the name could be " Hot Shot FanFic" lmao sry just kidding!!LOL..
ok i just like totally thought of this right now when i saw the post.. LOL wierdOuch 

2. And it would also help for a sticky on helping people find a ff they were reading or if they need help on anything related to this section on i-f..just like if they need help finding a ff..cuz ive seen many posts like that, so i just suggested this. Tongue like a HelpDesk.

and i like madiha's idea of selecting a ff to discuss about..thats cool..

srry if any of these ides were already tried or suggested before.Smile

sabrina Tongue

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 15 September 2007 at 6:02pm

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
^ Sabrina, thats actually pretty cool, but everyone doesn't read every fan fiction, so it's gonna be very basied.
Umm, we can pick fan-fiction of the week/month? LOL Confused I dunno if thats been considered before? Tongue

Malli~

aishwaria

IF-Dazzler

aishwaria

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 3:21am | IP Logged
every body does not read every FF but the scene could be from that Jodi of the months FF Smile

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishwaria

every body does not read every FF but the scene could be from that Jodi of the months FF Smile

ok, that is a lovvvely idea..Tongue thanks for supporting me! mi glad u liked the idea..Tongue

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 13 September 2007 at 11:18pm

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

^ Sabrina, thats actually pretty cool, but everyone doesn't read every fan fiction, so it's gonna be very basied.
Umm, we can pick fan-fiction of the week/month? LOL Confused I dunno if thats been considered before? Tongue

Malli~

hmm, i understand u..i agree,Tongue not everyone reads all fanfics, but if we do, however do this idea, (the one i sug. before) than there will be sum ff that they read, eventually..Ouch

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 02 September 2007 at 11:43am

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i like sabrinaz idea very much, Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top