Jassi and the famous tears... - Page 4

Posted: 19 years ago

don't fall dear, Ritu....maintain ur balance....confused???

it all makes sense now....thank you for taking on Purab....so very kind of u....exempted us from that torture....I'm glad u were Purab's 'other' woman....now, u r his 'only' (uh oh, other P fans might disagree) woman, and u saved him from Jassi.... thanks so very much.....

thank you very much . I AM HIS ONLY WOMAN.

thank god, at least u stopped crying!!!!!!!!!!!😊

Originally posted by adi04

thank god, at least u stopped crying!!!!!!!!!!!😊

Originally posted by Shalini_ms

Actually that did happen in BLF. In that Betty (Jassi) did slap Armando once in front of the office gang, after the makeover.

Betty slaps Armando before her makeover, when Armando was beating nandu. Here,

Betty is trying to get into the car and Armando slams the door shut and asks if she's in a hurry. Betty tells him that he's drunk and that his family is waiting for him. He grabs her and tells her that she is leaving with him. Betty says, "Where to?" and Armando tells her that they're going somewhere where they'll be alone and they can talk. Betty tells him she's not going anywhere with him. Armando wants to know if she prefers to leave with the "muelon" instead of with him. He is tugging on Betty and she is trying to get out of his grasp. Armando asks Betty to stop playing. He asks Betty if she loves him the same way that he loves her. He asks her to leave with him and leave Nico there. Betty tells Armando to leave her alone. Armando says that he won't leave her alone, and if she wants to know why. He says that he adores and loves her. Nicolas gets out of the car and yells at Armando to let go of Betty. Armando calls Nicolas a dummy and tells him to be quiet that this is between he and Betty. Nicolas tells him that whatever involves Betty also involves him. Armando says, "Fine, come and get me." Betty attempts to leave again. Armando screams that Betty is staying there with him.

Betty tries to leave one more time and Nico tells her to wait. He wants to know what Armando's problem is with him. Armando screams that his problem with him is due to the fact that Nicolas is abusive, and that he's fresh, because he's driving a car that's not his and that he's spending a fortune that is also not his. That he, Armando, put the money into Terra Moda. He tells Nico to stop exploiting Betty. Betty asks Armando what he means. Armando states that he knows everything. Nicolas says that the car came from the sweat of his brow and Betty's. That he and Betty worked hard. Nico says that Armando didn't put anything in. Armando is indignant and says that he put in $80,000. Nico says that because of that Armando thinks he has earned his way to heaven. Nico asks Armando if he has forgotten where the money for Terra Moda came from (RagTela).

Armando tells Nico that it's fine, to keep the money but to leave Betty alone. Betty tells Armando that he doesn't know what he's talking about and that he's drunk. Armando says that he does know. He knows that Nicolas is after her because of Terra Moda and the luxuries she affords him. Nicolas calls Armando a delinquent and tells him that he's the one that is exploiting Betty. Nico continues yelling at Armando, making him angrier and angrier. Betty asks Nicolas to stop. Nicolas tells Armando that he won't leave Betty there with him because she has someone to defend her. Armando says, "Oh we have a hero, you're the hero with the black Mercedes, the general manager of Terra Moda." "I'm terrified, what are you going to do to me?" Nicolas tells him that he's going to tear him to pieces and takes his coat off. Armando snorts (?) and tells Betty to watch Nicolas tear him apart. He tells him to go ahead , to start, to tear him apart. Nicolas takes his glasses off and Armando calls him a blind man, and asks if Nico can see him. Nico gets in a sucker punch and hits Armando in the jaw. Betty screams. "No more, please, no more!" Armando hits Nicolas really hard over and over again. Betty continues to scream, asking them to help. The cuartel, Hugo, and Inesita hear the ruckus and Hugo runs downstairs to investigate. Hugo runs back and informs everyone that Armando is beating up Betty's boyfriend. They all run downstairs to help and Hugo crawls into the waiting arms of Inesita. She comforts Hugo.

Armando is savagely beating Nicolas and Betty asks Freddy to help. Armando tells Freddy that if he intervenes, that he'll kill him too. The girls are trying to get Freddy to go help and he says that if Don Armando doesn't kill him, he'll surely fire him. Freddy grabs Armando from behind and momentarily stops him. This gives Betty enough time to run in front of Nicolas to protect him. Armando tells Freddy to let go of him or he'll fire him. Betty screams out "No More!" Armando screams at Nicolas to come, and tells Betty to move out of the way or he'll move her himself. Betty slaps Armando's face hard. Armando looks as though he is in total disbelief. Hugo has run downstairs and yells for them to tie up the beasts. He gives Armando a lecture about being the president of Eco Moda and starting a brawl. The cuartel goes back inside and Betty drives Nicolas home.

Armando looks terribly shaken and upset. He runs his fingers through his hair in desperation. He looks terribly distraught.

Thanks Radha.Armando and Betty seem to have a love relationship. But here Armaan has not yet mentioned anything about loving Jassi.It's only friendship.Wonder how T&D are going to work that part out.

But t&d are going to show that anyhow. I LOVE THEM!!! 😃

PS: I prefer to forget the 6 months of torture.

Yup, I don't remember a thing from the past 6 months!!!! I have selective amnesia.....😃😃 Blocking out painful memories.................

In that case don't get too hypnotized by Armaan-Jassi drama. I've heard under hypnosis you recall all painful memories. Please be careful 😊

😆😆 Awwww Alle,I just finished laughing at Adi's comment when I came upon your's............😆 and started all over again......... That was a really good one!!!!!!