Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
if that's the case then why is armaan being blamed all the time ritu?????????😕 that's not fair is it??????????😕
ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi04

Yes, we are all responsible for our own actions.....that includes, Jassi, Purab, Raj and of cousre Armaan........

Yes u r right whatever Purab did i am proud of him. He left jassi for me. He has come to the right person. 😉

adi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu

Yes u r right whatever Purab did i am proud of him. He left jassi for me. He has come to the right person. 😉

Ritu, in that case, when Armaan cheats Jassi, thats wrong, but when Purab left Jassi to be with another woman (apparently you), it's right??  Why the double standard....That case, u too, were the 'other' woman--- like Jassi was Armaan's 'other' woman.....

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chayya

While you get away with blaming Jassi all the time?? No chance!!

You blame Jassi for Jassi's actions and blame T&D for Purab's actions??Wah!!😡

If Jassi takes the blame for all she does,then so does Purab.

Awwwwwwww I could hug🤗 you for putting that across so effectively.

It's time Purab stopped hiding behind T&D and Jassi for his actions.

Or else Jassi stopped getting the blame for everything.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
and armaan too, people should stop blaming him for the stuff he does or purab should be blamed for his actions too. good job: Minnie, adi04 & chayya.👏
Minnie thumbnail
 he he he Princess,sorry I left out Armaan.😃
ritu thumbnail

Ritu, in that case, when Armaan cheats Jassi, thats wrong, but when Purab left Jassi to be with another woman (apparently you), it's right??  Why the double standard....That case, u too, were the 'other' woman--- like Jassi was Armaan's 'other' woman.....

But jassi never loved him. We all know Purab got fed up of her, why that also i know . Since he was not really involved in a serious love affair, i don't think i become an other woman. I fell in love with him after he left jassi . But jassi loves armaan even after knowing that he is gonna get married to Mallika .

adi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu

But jassi never loved him. We all know Purab got fed up of her, why that also i know . Since he was not really involved in a serious love affair, i don't think i become an other woman. I fell in love with him after he left jassi . But jassi loves armaan even after knowing that he is gonna get married to Mallika .

So, let me get this straight, u fell in love with Purab after he left Jassi... why not before??? Was he not worthy of ur love with Jassi....is ur love for Purab really unconditional?? Is it....is it really???

So Purab's love for Jassi was not serious??? It too was casual thing??? So was Purab's love for Jassi truly undconditional?? Was it....was it really??

Minnie thumbnail

Ah Ritu,now I know.It was you who got rid of Purab from the scene and made him dissappear from the face of the earth making him look like the biggest hypocrite of all time and have been blaming Jassi for it  loudly ever since so that no one suspects you for the crime......

Don't worry sweetheart,I support you.Purab definitely was a good riddance.I completely understand that such crimes have to be committed for the good of all...................😳

ritu thumbnail

So, let me get this straight, u fell in love with Purab after he left Jassi... why not before??? Was he not worthy of ur love with Jassi....is ur love for Purab really unconditional?? Is it....is it really???

So Purab's love for Jassi was not serious??? It too was casual thing??? So was Purab's love for Jassi truly undconditional?? Was it....was it really??

Baap re kitnaa ghuma rahe ho ??? mujhe chakkar aa raha hai. thora sa simplify karke bolo please.