Dill Mill Gaye

Love Triangle: Armann, Ridds, Anjali

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I know this is a very broad predication. But i think there is going to be a love triangle between Armaan, Riddsy and Anjali. 😆

I think first Armann and Ridds will fall in love. Then Anjali will tell Rids that she loves Armaan. Then Riddz, will start distancing her self from Armaan, and armaan is not going to know why.

But later, Anjali tells him that she loves him. He is shocked, but doesnt say anything  to Anjali. He trys to tell Riddz that he doesnt love Anjali, he loves her. But Ridds wont listen and she'll tell him that I can do anything for my sister, even to sacrifice my love.

Lol okay this was my predication.😃

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah it can be true
our poor little ridz can do anything for her family 😭
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Very realistic, knowing Rids. but I think Atul and Sapna will make Rids and Armaan realize they belong together. And then the pair will work on Atul and Sapna's respective romances.
Neelu.RoX thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina1

Very realistic, knowing Rids. but I think Atul and Sapna will make Rids and Armaan realize they belong together. And then the pair will work on Atul and Sapna's respective romances.

Yes, i think this might happen too. I hope Atul and Sapna fall in love😳 Not Sapna and that other doc (forget his name)

guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ok tht prediction is going to make me realli sad 😭 ..but it is true tht she can do anithing for her family 😭

radhika.

Edited by guju_angel - 16 years ago
Tiya_I thumbnail
It can be true...anjali,stay aways from armaan!!
kimmu thumbnail
I don't want that to happen, i've seen it in soooo many serials! I want something new to happen! 😃
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was exactly going on in my mind..... From the time of seeing Armaan/Ridzi match and coming to know Ridzi had a snobbish sister.......

Eeewwwwuuuuuuuuu....... Anji please stay away from Armaan and Ridzi.... Baad me complaint mat karna ki Ridzi always steals chances from you, as you did in the case.... Waise you were mean to say that Ridzi should lose the case, which would have actually meant that the mother or the child die.. Ek doc hoke aise kaise keh sakti thi tum 🤢