I Need Desperate HELP!...

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

hiya everyone...πŸ˜›

yeppp...u read it...πŸ˜†

I Need Desperate HELP!...😭

since the past few months i have been having dramatic hair loss😭😭😭...it has become so thin and fragile😭😭😭...i remember before when my hair was thick n unbreakablingly strongπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...but nowadays i dont even have to touch it for hairs to fall out😭😭😭...i really want my hair growth n strongness back😭😭😭...but dont know what to do...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

please please please help me...😭

x hinal x😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Engel* thumbnail
if u have long hair, i think u should cut it short temporarily..u'll b surprised but it'll make it thicker. And also try oiling hair, and use a good and mild shampoo while washing hair.
MOst important, don't worry too much..cuz stress is one of the main problems tht causes hair loss.
So don't worry too much 😊
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

I agree at what Engel said, stress causes hair to fall out. But also hair loss is affected by things like poor diet, unclean scalp and lack of sleep. Do the following and see if it doesn't make a difference:

1. Make sure you have a healthy diet, avoid too much junk food, with protein three times a day. Hair is mostly protein.

2. Wash hair regularly with mild shampoo as Engel said. Hair can't grow in an unclean scalp. Also use warm or cool water but never hot.

3. If you have to use a blow dryer, use the low setting or better yet wrap in a towel. Blow drying damages the hair.

4. Get plenty of sleep, this affects the health which also affects the appearance of hair.

5. If you live near an Indian salon, go for a good herbal hair oil treatment with coconut or brahmi oil, it will help your scalp recover.

6. Control the stress in your life otherwise it controls you.

Most health food stores sell otc formulas for healthy hair and nails, try one of those.     

If the above measures don't do anything, make an appointment with a dermatologist. 

Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ok, what i'm going to say is true.
trust me, my sis also had hairloss.

example; friday oil your hair with almond oil
and then sunday wash it out.

do this for two weeks and 'what's hairloss?'
also;
drink plenty of water,
get enough sleep