Page 1 of 1

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 8:12am | IP Logged

hiya everyone...Tongue

yeppp...u read it...LOLOuch

I Need Desperate HELP!...Cry

since the past few months i have been having dramatic hair lossCryCryCry...it has become so thin and fragileCryCryCry...i remember before when my hair was thick n unbreakablingly strongEmbarrassedBig smile...but nowadays i dont even have to touch it for hairs to fall outCryCryCry...i really want my hair growth n strongness backCryCryCry...but dont know what to do...ConfusedConfusedConfused

please please please help me...Cry

x hinal xCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Need Desperate HELP!..." in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Engel*

*Engel*

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 9:01am | IP Logged
if u have long hair, i think u should cut it short temporarily..u'll b surprised but it'll make it thicker. And also try oiling hair, and use a good and mild shampoo while washing hair.
MOst important, don't worry too much..cuz stress is one of the main problems tht causes hair loss.
So don't worry too much Smile

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

I agree at what Engel said, stress causes hair to fall out. But also hair loss is affected by things like poor diet, unclean scalp and lack of sleep. Do the following and see if it doesn't make a difference:

1. Make sure you have a healthy diet, avoid too much junk food, with protein three times a day. Hair is mostly protein.

2. Wash hair regularly with mild shampoo as Engel said. Hair can't grow in an unclean scalp. Also use warm or cool water but never hot.

3. If you have to use a blow dryer, use the low setting or better yet wrap in a towel. Blow drying damages the hair.

4. Get plenty of sleep, this affects the health which also affects the appearance of hair.

5. If you live near an Indian salon, go for a good herbal hair oil treatment with coconut or brahmi oil, it will help your scalp recover.

6. Control the stress in your life otherwise it controls you.

Most health food stores sell otc formulas for healthy hair and nails, try one of those.     

If the above measures don't do anything, make an appointment with a dermatologist. 

Edited by trina1 - 01 September 2007 at 4:25pm

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged

ok, what i'm going to say is true.
trust me, my sis also had hairloss.

example; friday oil your hair with almond oil
and then sunday wash it out.

do this for two weeks and 'what's hairloss?'
also;