Joined: 15 January 2006
yeppp...u read it...
I Need Desperate HELP!...
since the past few months i have been having dramatic hair loss...it has become so thin and fragile...i remember before when my hair was thick n unbreakablingly strong...but nowadays i dont even have to touch it for hairs to fall out...i really want my hair growth n strongness back...but dont know what to do...
please please please help me...
x hinal x
Joined: 24 June 2007
Joined: 02 November 2006
I agree at what Engel said, stress causes hair to fall out. But also hair loss is affected by things like poor diet, unclean scalp and lack of sleep. Do the following and see if it doesn't make a difference:
1. Make sure you have a healthy diet, avoid too much junk food, with protein three times a day. Hair is mostly protein.
2. Wash hair regularly with mild shampoo as Engel said. Hair can't grow in an unclean scalp. Also use warm or cool water but never hot.
3. If you have to use a blow dryer, use the low setting or better yet wrap in a towel. Blow drying damages the hair.
4. Get plenty of sleep, this affects the health which also affects the appearance of hair.
5. If you live near an Indian salon, go for a good herbal hair oil treatment with coconut or brahmi oil, it will help your scalp recover.
6. Control the stress in your life otherwise it controls you.
Most health food stores sell otc formulas for healthy hair and nails, try one of those.
If the above measures don't do anything, make an appointment with a dermatologist.
Joined: 31 March 2007
ok, what i'm going to say is true.
trust me, my sis also had hairloss.
example; friday oil your hair with almond oil
and then sunday wash it out.
do this for two weeks and 'what's hairloss?'
drink plenty of water,
get enough sleep
hope it helps.
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|hair help!||dream||6||345||09 March 2010 at 12:21pm
|Dress Help! * Problem Solved*||.ava||6||427||31 December 2009 at 7:42pm
|need to get rid of blackheads!!!!!||-Lush-||13||924||04 September 2009 at 5:44pm
|need help for a desi shaadi! =|||xmanisha||24||1900||27 August 2009 at 10:01am
|Help help help||(((((||8||896||24 May 2007 at 2:38pm