5 [18.52%]
22 [81.48%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Wow ......Rajeev is rubbish and Ejaz is great.....how come?Confused

Ok....king bling 786 u said that u did a poll in KTH and KDMH section. But u know what half of the members who frequently visit the Kth section get annoyed with these kind of polls...and many of them now rarely care to vote in such polls...as the outcome of these results are very obvious. (thats why Rajeev won with such low votings in this forum). I think ur polls are victim of such situation. and ur getting this confusing results.

And The poll in KDMH section ..........then the result should surely biased....and u know why !!

Moreover the polls can be voted for thousand times as it has some problems( I guess Vijay is working on it)

Next thing u mentioned is Dancing.....well none is perfect in this universe. Even many among us can't dance or Sing but that doesn't mean that we'll hate ourselves..I agree that dancing is important factor in acting but it is not the last thing.Rajeev has good expression which Ejaz lacks of......but thus we can't say Ejaz is rubbish. Everyone has some unique quality...and we have to accept it.

I am giving a little example ...Hritik is good dancer and Shahrukh is good at acting...but it will be totally foolishness if we compare them........they both are good entertainer in their own way.

And the last thing i want to end up with ..........I wasted my 10 minutes to write this whole thing and i am sure u also wasted much time to do the research thing but neither ones are changing our diffrent opinions. u will keep comparing Ejaz and Rajeev and we will keep loving Rajeev....so whats the  big deal of arguing ...........end of discussion.

Edited by chocolate - 23 December 2004 at 1:39am

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 2:08am | IP Logged

And i don't think anybody can call Rajeev rubbish after having seen his acting and the number of awards he got proved it. Now if u still compare them then surely the only answer that comes to mind logically is Rajeev. I find Ejaz good but he has no competition with Rajeev. Rajeev has proved himself . Ejaz has to go further to achieve Rajeev's position.

P.S: Ejaz was in KTH and his fans surely visit this forum. Rajeev has nothing to do with KDMH and we ( or most of us ) don't visit that forum.........So,how can the results be just........ Ouch

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 8:29am | IP Logged

l think u guys are getting seriouse obout this like i said most of us like rajeev and ejaz so why argue obout it?

so cheer up and enjoy xmas?

dont take king bling 786 seriousely im sure he never ment to upset u guys?Smile

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 12:11am | IP Logged
we also care but u call him rubbish i cant take it.............
thats it....Big smile...
Alish@ Groupbie
Alish@
Alish@

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 10:34am | IP Logged

hey!!! yah right rach we cant bear it if someone says about rajeev like this!!

but its not king bling 786 fault he is just asking dont get emotional yarBig smile be happy n all of u just chill yar!!!!!!!

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

If u were asking a ques then shuld put a ? in end..
how come i know what u mean..

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 3:28am | IP Logged

i just dun understand it king bling 786 one can definetely not judge the talent of a person by dancing n i 100% agree wid rach in her first post that because of just his dancing skills  ejaz is getting offers of item numbers not a film as a whole but when rajeev is going to be in a film he'll be the main actor n see if ejaz was that popular or talented then he must have won awards in the indian telly awards or any television awards ejaz didn't won awards for the best personality or the best new face but rajeev did so this is the most biggest example infront of u that definetely ppl win awards because of their acting n talent n that was not much in ejaz except for dancing n even if u took a survey of voting polls so ejaz got votes in kdmh becoz he is in that drama n most of the ppl in kdmh forums r fans of ejaz so definetely they will give vote to him but in kth forums rajeev will definetely win i mean this is obvious but if u take opinions of ppl in ur city or country then i m sure more votes or opinions will be of rajeev because he is simply the best

RAJEEV ROX....!!!Tongue

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 28 December 2004 at 3:30am
MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 7:08am | IP Logged
RAJEEV ROX no one can be compared wid him he simply rox!!!!!!Clap

Go to top