Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perveen thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

l think u guys are getting seriouse obout this like i said most of us like rajeev and ejaz so why argue obout it?

so cheer up and enjoy xmas?

dont take king bling 786 seriousely im sure he never ment to upset u guys?😊

Rach thumbnail
we also care but u call him rubbish i cant take it.............
thats it....πŸ˜ƒ...
Alish@ thumbnail

hey!!! yah right rach we cant bear it if someone says about rajeev like this!!

but its not king bling 786 fault he is just asking dont get emotional yarπŸ˜ƒ be happy n all of u just chill yar!!!!!!!

Rach thumbnail

If u were asking a ques then shuld put a ? in end..
how come i know what u mean..

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i just dun understand it king bling 786 one can definetely not judge the talent of a person by dancing n i 100% agree wid rach in her first post that because of just his dancing skills  ejaz is getting offers of item numbers not a film as a whole but when rajeev is going to be in a film he'll be the main actor n see if ejaz was that popular or talented then he must have won awards in the indian telly awards or any television awards ejaz didn't won awards for the best personality or the best new face but rajeev did so this is the most biggest example infront of u that definetely ppl win awards because of their acting n talent n that was not much in ejaz except for dancing n even if u took a survey of voting polls so ejaz got votes in kdmh becoz he is in that drama n most of the ppl in kdmh forums r fans of ejaz so definetely they will give vote to him but in kth forums rajeev will definetely win i mean this is obvious but if u take opinions of ppl in ur city or country then i m sure more votes or opinions will be of rajeev because he is simply the best

RAJEEV ROX....!!!πŸ˜›

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 19 years ago
MrsRajeev thumbnail
RAJEEV ROX no one can be compared wid him he simply rox!!!!!!πŸ‘