Fan Fictions

Love’s Last: AK/AM/PM pg105 changed feelings (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 135

angelic shaz

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic shaz

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
wow realli gd
Clap Clap
aww she lost her baby
cnt wait 4 mets and kripa stories
continue soon Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love’s Last: AK/AM/PM pg105 changed feelings (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandy07

Goldie

mandy07

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww poor mukti she lost her child Cry if this is muktiz past can only imagine wat da other girls past culd be Confused update soon Wink

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:18am | IP Logged
i am feeling so sorry 4 mukti...
continue soon

Umam_Paracha_13

Umam_Paracha_13

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged
omg that was so sad Cry Cry Cry ...plzzz continue soon! Smile Smile Smile

kyphkamahbuba

Groupbie

kyphkamahbuba

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Umam_Paracha_13

omg that was so sad Cry Cry Cry ...plzzz continue soon! Smile Smile Smile

YEAH! that was SAD. but continue wanna know what happened in kripa's past.Cry

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
that is so sad.... but who is methali-adi............ i never heard of them

cnat wait till u continue.. plz doo.. its very interestingg

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Maithili too remembered her first day at college, when she met Adi.

Flashback

Maithili's talking to some girls and is looking afraid… "no…no please!! How can you ask me to do such a thing!!"

Girl: well…you're freshmen! So as per rule…you have to do a dare…and I dare you to give a rose to Aditya and say I LOVE YOU!!! the rest of the girls laugh as maithili silently cries… she musters up the courage and starts walking. She sees Adi sitting in the canteen amongst his friends laughing. Maithili forced every step towards Adi. He saw her coming his way and silenced his friends. Maithili swallowed and stood right in front of him. She slowly lifted her hand and held out the rose… "I..I.." she closed her eyes… "I LOVE YOU" she immediately opened her eyes and stared in fright, waiting for the consequences of her stupid act. Adi cocked up his eyebrow and smirked… he leaned forewords and close to her face…too close "really.." he whispered…he laughed out and began to mock her

A: you!!! you love ME!!! I can't believe this!!! And you had the guts to say so!!! How would you ever think I can fall in love with YOU!!! you're such a dork!! I mean you're freshmen right! Look at the clothes you're wearing!!

Adi laughed out again and his friends joined in…the whole canteen was mocking maithili. Tears trickled down her eyes and she clenched her fist as Adi continually insulted her…she, in a fit of anger raised her hand and thrashed it to his cheek…she slapped him

Everyone grew quiet…"WHAT!!!" adi yelled…

"shut-up!!" Maithili seethed

M: don't you, even for one minute think I love you!! YOU!! I said all this because it was a dare…how did I know you'd turn out to be such a jerk…what did you say!!-Look at the clothes I'm wearing!! I'll tell you something! Judge a person by their heart and not by their attire…I slapped you once for insulting me and I'll do it again…so keep away from me!

Saying so maithili stormed out leaving Adi to gritt his teeth and bang his fist to the table… "I'll get you back!!"

Maithili smiled as she remembered how her and adi started off as enemy's and she somehow wondered how she could fall in love with him. She knew love for him was just a game…how would he even know how much it hurt to loose someone dear to you…someone so close to you're heart!

She remembered the last day of college

Flashback

"I can't believe you did this!!" Maihtili said standing in front of adi…

"I loved you so much and you!! Love doesn't even mean anything for you does it!! How could I even think I was in love with you…NO!! I wasn't thinking!! I just wasn't thinking!! Because no girl in her right mind would love you vikram aditya Mehra!! NO ONE!!!"

"maithili listen!!" adi tried to justify… "look I really love you!! it..it was a mistake!! I'm sorry!! I..i.."

"ADI!! Stop it now!! How many more times do you want to lie to me!! How many more times do you want to betray me by saying you love me!! Because you don't even understand love!!"

Maithili cried and ran off.

Maithili remembered the betrayal, the loss, the sorrow…she even remembered fighting with her brother Kavya..

Flashback

M: bhai..bhai please!! Ussey mat maro!! (don't hit him)

K: lekin maithili!! Usne tumhare saath jo kiya!! (but maithili, wha the did to you…)

M: nahi bhaiya!! Please..even though he has betrayed me..even though he just acted as if her loved me…my love for him was real and…and I still love him…I can't see his pain…bhaiya..please..calm down…

Her brother listened to her but distanced himself from her. She remembered how she left the house and sought shelter in her friends house, in Kripa's house…Kripa herself was going through a lot in life an dafter graduation, Mukti her and Kripa left for America.

They had come back to India…perhaps a year ago and only the three girls knew what they had to go through all this time, in fear, in fear of what and whom they had to face, it seemed their past would make an emblemised impression on their future to come

Edited by tsamhita - 05 September 2007 at 10:18am

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
awww poor mukktii and maithilli.. Ouch Ouch Embarrassed
cant wait for kripas past..that is gonna be next, rite?? LOL
ok wonderful update continue sooooooooonn. Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top