Fan Fictions

Love’s Last: AK/AM/PM pg105 changed feelings (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 135

mandy07

Goldie

mandy07

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
luv da intro Tongue wonder wat da girls past could be Confused atleast prem regrets loosin da girl "mukti" Embarrassed can't believe angad has no regretz bout his past Ouch lukin 4ward 2 da 1st part Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love’s Last: AK/AM/PM pg105 changed feelings (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
You made my Angad souns evil lol Ouch continue soon

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

"You're late!" she repeated but in a lighter tone. "Traffic!!!" Mukti and Maithili chimed in.

"so how was your day?" mukti questioned Kripa… "what did you do?"

"oh nothing…" Kripa answered nervously… "how was your day?"

"oh I had to record a new song, then I went to the beach house to write lyrics…very hectic day!" mukti answered without even glancing at Kripa.

Maithili, who was a quiet observer silently whispered… "you remembered him didn't you…"

Mukti and Kripa stopped at once and stared at Maithili.

Kripa sighed… "yes…like always…"

The three girls nodded at each other… "me too…" Mukti and Maithili spoke quitely. There was an awkward silence which no one wanted to break, so they parted in their own ways.

~~~~

Kripa tossed in bed unable to sleep. She kept on remembering him. The situation was pretty much the same for Mukti and Maithili, neither of them could go to sleep either.

Mukti sighed and closed her eyes…if she couldn't forget, then she would relive the memories. She remembered her first day in college, her first meeting with him.

Flashback

Mukti is running down the corridor frantically flipping pages of her files when she bumps into someone. Her files drop and scatter.

She gives an angry stare at the person who caused this. "Dekh ke nahi chal sakte kya!!" (Can't you watch where you walk!!)

She started picking up her files and papers, she glanced up to look at him. He was smirking at her…the guts!! Mukti was disgusted…

She got up after picking up her files.

"UD…" the guy said and put his hand forewords

Mukti rolled her eyes as he simply stood there. She watched as his eyes scanned her from top to toe. She looked at herself… she was wearing a long brown skirt and a beige half-sleeve designer top.

She glanced at her watch and panicked… without saying a word she ran past him to the main office.

Mukti turned to the side,

tears trickled down her eyes and she silently wiped them away. She buried her head in her pillow as she remembered the last day of college…

Flashback

"no!! I can't…I mean just forget everything!" Prem said standing in front of a teary eyes mukti.

"how can I???" she questioned him crying more

"look, I'm not ready for this kind of stuff!! I can't handle it!! Look mukti I really didn't want to hurt you but i.."

She stared at him, disgusted by him… "you're the most selfish person I've ever met UD…"

Prem feared the worst… Mukti only called him UD when she was really angry

"I can't believe I ever loved you…you only think about you're self! No one else…I hate you UD..I HATE YOU!!!" saying so Mukti stormed out

More tears stained the pillow cover as she remembered the accident where she lost everything…

Flashback

She was driving in fury, crying over what prem said… 'prem..prem..' she saw his name on her cell phone. He was trying to call her. Mukti even hated the sight of his name and so she threw out her cell phone. She put her head down on the steering wheel and when she lifted it up she saw a huge truck come her way

…flashes…

Mukti was in hospital…the doctor walked up to her and said sullenly… "I'm sorry maam…we couldn't save your baby"

That was it...Mukti had lost everything...she lost her baby for which she fought against so many people, she fought against her Chotimaa (mother like figure) She fought against Prem...PREM!!! He was the culprit...it was because of him that she was in such a state, Mukti tossed and turned in bed remembering all those memories, she hated Prem...HATED HIM

Edited by tsamhita - 30 April 2008 at 3:35pm

Patel 1993

Goldie

Patel 1993

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 7:50am | IP Logged
wow. she lost her baby. she fought against choti ma etc. prem did treat her eal bad then didn't he. loved this part. continue soon

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Aw....poor Mukti! She lost her baby! Aw..Wonder what is in store for K and M. Wink

Manoj&Tina#1fan

Manoj&Tina#1fan

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged
OMG poor Muti. i hope she and Prem meet again and get married soon please continue~!~

babygirl

babygirl

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 10:39am | IP Logged
wow gr8 part loved it continue soon plz cnt w8 Smile

cutie13

cutie13

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
gr8 part
cont soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top