Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
Wow! Soo sweet revenge comming our way now! 😈
Good job!
Patel 1993 thumbnail
wonderful. revenge is on the way i think for the guys. hope the girls get wht they want
hello64 thumbnail
oooooooooo 😉 love the ff 😛

sounds intersting, revenge comeing our way 😃

contiue soon 😛
eternal thumbnail
wow i cant believe i missed this ff, i love it please continue soon its rocking 👏 👏 👏
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg wow dat was awesum!!! 👏 👏
continue soon 😃
angullgrl91 thumbnail
heyy. i just read ur fan fic nd i have 2 tell u dat it was totally awesome. u have a really intersting plot here. im really excited 2 read ur fan fic. cont soon.
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
i am feeling so sorry 4 the girls...
plz get these guys on their knees... the girls had enough trouble becoz of them...
continue soon
sidra01 thumbnail
really interesting fic wiw the guys are jerks and really cruel and angads the biggest jerk really fascinating fic they shoulod definately get revenge cant wait pls con soon
tsamhita thumbnail

thanks for all your comments...here's the next part...and keep commenting!

Chapter 5

It had been the morning after the night Kripa decided to take her revenge. Maithili and Mukti promised to help her and they too wanted to teach Adi and Prem a lesson. The three girls started doing 'research' on their 'targets'

Kripa smirked as she finally shut down the laptop…

"He'll be in the Fashion House tomorrow…to sign the deal… Infact, all three of them will be there!"

Maithili seemed unsure of this… "Kripa, are you sure you know what you're doing?"

K: come one!! You can't back out now!!

M: I'm not backing out…I'm just worried…what if you start having feelings for him again?

Kripa smirked… "That…will definitely not happen besides I doubt he even remembers me!"

Mai: mukti, does Prem know about you're baby…I mean what happened?

Mukti shook her head.. "No"

Maithili sighed… "Tomorrow would be a long day for all three of us…a very, long day."

The three girls drove off in their cars to their Fashion House.

A man is shown descending a flight, he is slowly followed by two other men. His eyes are shown, his lips, finally his whole face… its Angad. "Chalo!" he exclaims to Prem and Adi behind him.

The three men get in a limo and are driven off. They stop outside a mansion and get out. Angad stretches "Aah!! Home sweet home!!"

Adi and Prem seemed to be sulking and sauntered behind Angad.

"Come one guys! Cheer up!!" Angad said chucking his suitcases on the sofas.

A: how can we angad? I absolutely hate this place!! It...it brings back...memories…"

P: why did we have to come here anyway! I mean I was on a holiday in Sidney and you just decided to call me and say there was an 'emergency' when all you wanted me to do was travel with you to India!!

An: look prem…this deal is really important, I mean I'm even looking for collaboration with this company!

A: ya ya ya! Couldn't you have done it your self!

A: guys!! look at yourselves!! Just look at yourselves!! I mean Adi, you…even when we were in London you always used to remember 'her' and Prem!! You…

P: don't start angad!!

An: ok! I admit you were better than adi! I mean you used to pretty much live life like normal…go on dates, flirt and stuff…but still! Whenever you saw a baby you seemed to swoon to it and remember Mukti!!!

P: I said don't start!!

An: ok!! Guys, I promise, you only need to stay here for two day…I'll manage the rest on my own ok! You two can look after the fashion house in London ok!!

Prem and Adi looked at each other…

"OK!!"

PS...Please comment!!!!😛

Edited by tsamhita - 16 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i m waitin for their first meeting.