Debate Mansion

Pakistanis are not allowed in Mumbai hote (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blah231

oh so what now im asked why im saying i love india and pakistan????? does that make sense to you ..im soory it sure doesnt make any sense to me..and might i remind you that everyone here is talking about other countries and not just the hotel topic, becouse the topic has much more to it then hotels, its about prejuidce and racism.

and im soory but i thought this was a free forum and we were allowed to comment on anything we wanted. you werent having a private conversation so i replied..oh and might i once again remind you that you once jumped into another persons converstaion and when told that used the same scentence i just used, that it wasnt a private converstaion and so you decided to comment on it..

LOL You are free to jump into any conversation, and that is exactly what you are doing now, lage raho... Wink LOL

And abt your love for the said countries, I did not say, you are not allowed to express it, I said 'I don't really care' and this thread is about the folks from a certain country not getting accomodations in certain Hotels......

Now, can we please get going with the 'actual topic' and stop getting into the personal domains????Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistanis are not allowed in Mumbai hote (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

oh so what now im asked why im saying i love india and pakistan????? does that make sense to you ..im soory it sure doesnt make any sense to me..and might i remind you that everyone here is talking about other countries and not just the hotel topic, becouse the topic has much more to it then hotels, its about prejuidce and racism.

and im soory but i thought this was a free forum and we were allowed to comment on anything we wanted. you werent having a private conversation so i replied..oh and might i once again remind you that you once jumped into another persons converstaion and when told that used the same scentence i just used, that it wasnt a private converstaion and so you decided to comment on it..

LOL You are free to jump into any conversation, and that is exactly what you are doing now, lage raho... Wink LOL

And abt your love for the said countries, I did not say, you are not allowed to express it, I said 'I don't really care' and this thread is about the folks from a certain country not getting accomodations in certain Hotels......

Now, can we please get going with the 'actual topic' and stop getting into the personal domains????Thanks

yes afcors y would you care about ppl loving countries? now a days ppl are much more interested in anyone who shouts hatred! dont u think so?

and about me jummping into converstaions..afcors i will keep doing that by all means, im sure you would want me to since you yourslef love to jump into conversations..there we have something in common atleast

and afcors feel free to discuss the topic and if ur telling me that then can u tell that to everyone else here whos taking about indo-pak relationships? i think that would by might fair ---dont u?

Edited by blah231 - 02 September 2007 at 1:51am

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:52am | IP Logged

well you were saying how we cant do anything about it and i said just becouse we cant do anything about it does not mean we can not debate here on the subject with an open heart

and i have to add sometimes its very hard to understand what your writing..do you mind making your post about my hurt feelings a bit more clear?

Hmmm, did I say we shld not talk abt it???Are you even reading my posts???

@the highlighted part: I guess then you should just let it go...

And about your 'hurt feelings', I am afraid this is not the place to discuss them....Why don't you PM me, we can discuss in detail there...Lets leave this thread for the 'Hotel accomodations'...

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

well you were saying how we cant do anything about it and i said just becouse we cant do anything about it does not mean we can not debate here on the subject with an open heart

and i have to add sometimes its very hard to understand what your writing..do you mind making your post about my hurt feelings a bit more clear?

Hmmm, did I say we shld not talk abt it???Are you even reading my posts???

@the highlighted part: I guess then you should just let it go...

And about your 'hurt feelings', I am afraid this is not the place to discuss them....Why don't you PM me, we can discuss in detail there...Lets leave this thread for the 'Hotel accomodations'...

for your information i had wrote that post way before you had decided to move on with the subject so i dont think im to be blamed and second dont worry about hurt feelings i can assure u dont have to worry about that and third im just replying to your posts so wen u change the subject so will i Wink

@ the bold part---no im not reading ur posts see the thing is im sending out random posts to a imaginary freind of mineWink---afcors im reading ur postsConfused---what a mighty funny accusation to make ...dont u think?Wink

Edited by blah231 - 02 September 2007 at 2:04am

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 2:12am | IP Logged
hmmm didn't read all pages, but its very disappointing!!

jiss insaan naye bomb pharna hai woh hotel main booking nahian karwaye ga, uss keh pass aur bhi boht tareeqian uss hotel ko uranye keh!!!

it is sad, that ppl are still too narrowed minded, and can't differentiate between the good and evil!! saab ko chiaye keh dil zara bara karain, jis naye dehshat philani hai, woh ijazat nahian leh ga!!

but its funny that the more ppl in these countries are trying to increase "security" udhar utnye hi zidha bomb blast ho rahye hain!!! (which is sad)

anyways. the situation is disappointing, and some of the replies i read here were even more disappointing!! some are still in 1940's era!!!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Intresting...but avoid personal attack arguments...........its feel not good.. Smile

Back to topic.........

hotel issue, if he is a right person,have valied doucments, he should complaint to govt officials,

India main aakar am sure he NOT SLEEP in FOOTpath .....Smile Big smile ...

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

hmmm didn't read all pages, but its very disappointing!!

jiss insaan naye bomb pharna hai woh hotel main booking nahian karwaye ga, uss keh pass aur bhi boht tareeqian uss hotel ko uranye keh!!!

it is sad, that ppl are still too narrowed minded, and can't differentiate between the good and evil!! saab ko chiaye keh dil zara bara karain, jis naye dehshat philani hai, woh ijazat nahian leh ga!!

but its funny that the more ppl in these countries are trying to increase "security" udhar utnye hi zidha bomb blast ho rahye hain!!! (which is sad)

anyways. the situation is disappointing, and some of the replies i read here were even more disappointing!! some are still in 1940's era!!!

Clap

thnk u for everything u said im glad there are some ppl who understand whats wrong and whats right

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Kum se kum humne aane to diyaa inn sahab ko...how about this?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top