Debate Mansion

Pakistanis are not allowed in Mumbai hote (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

Ohhh, if we start talking about how Pakistan is disturbing India's peace, then there is no end to it...However, lets not digress from the topic in hand...Its about certain Hotels not allowing certain Pakistani's to be their guests...

As a human being , my heart goes out for those Pakistani's who are genuinely innocent and who have nothing to do with the crap that their Gov. is serving us Indians with...But at the same time, they have to understand that we can't afford to loose more people and have to arrive at some precautionary methods...And if they(the hotel management) thought this was one of the methods they wanted to adopt, so be it...Ultimately, no Hotel would want to loose business, be it from an Indian or a Pakistani...But if they did not want a certain individual's business, what are you going to do about it???If USA did not want to give VISAs to certain individuals of so and so citizenship or so and so age group, what are you going to do about it???Its the same simple thing..Why is it so tough to understand....Confused

Raksha

ok then y are we talking about all the other issues her on the forum? what are we going to do about all that? i dont see us changing the world with our debates so whats the point of them? were all here for healthy discussions. something wrong was done and we just have to accept it. yes the usa have restrictions but if they behave wrong becouse of prejudice against indians then are we going to sit here and say oh why dont ppl understand we cant do anything about it..no were going to talk about how wrong it is

Edited by blah231 - 02 September 2007 at 1:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistanis are not allowed in Mumbai hote (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blah231

y dont u tell me this..do u have any right watever so ever to assume that i dont resepct human beings? what makes you think your any better then me? what from any of ur posts will make anyone think you respect human being?

as for ur reply hummm very mature, i expected something cold like that..well no matter i think i am mature enough to know whos wrong and who right and maybe just maybe do u think the whole moderater thing is getting to your head? oopps i shoudnt have said that now im going to get a warning..but might i remind you much worse then that that is you acusing me of not respecting human beings and other memebers of being hypocritical!

ive always said i love india i respect india and the same goes for pakistan so i dont get what ur harsh words and tone are meant for? and again i say live and let live..calm ur tone, its very cold and harsh and talk maturely, no need to hate on ppl now

See, if you are going to get hurt like that, then you should first think twice before bringing in your personal feedback on others' posts and suggestions and observations about who should respect whom...

And as far as you always saying you loved certain countries- is that even the 'topic' of this thread?????

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:31am | IP Logged

<SPAN><SPAN>Ohhh, if we start talking about how Pakistan is disturbing India's peace, then there is no end to it...However, lets not digress from the topic in hand...Its about certain Hotels not allowing certain Pakistani's to be their guests...As a human being , my heart goes out for those Pakistani's who are genuinely innocent and who have nothing to do with the crap that their Gov. is serving us Indians with...But at the same time, they have to understand that we can't afford to loose more people and have to arrive at some precautionary methods...And if they(the hotel management) thought this was one of the methods they wanted to adopt, so be it...Ultimately, no Hotel would want to loose business, be it from an Indian or a Pakistani...But if they did not want a certain individual's business, what are you going to do about it???If USA did not want to give VISAs to certain individuals of so and so citizenship or so and so age group, what are you going to do about it???Its the same simple thing..Why is it so tough to understand....ConfusedRaksha</SPAN></SPAN>

ok then y are we talking about all the other issues her on the forum? what are we going to do about all that? i dont see us changing the world with our debates so whats the point of them? were all here for healthy discussions. something wrong was done and we just have to accept it. yes the usa have restrictions but if they behave wrong becouse of prejudice against indians then are we going to sit here and say oh why dont ppl understand we cant do anything about it..no were going to talk about how wrong it is

I did not get what you were trying to say, come again please... Confused

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:35am | IP Logged
The question Pakistanis should be asking is why are such things happening. Why are they looked upon suspiciously? If their country stops aiding terrorism these things won't happen.

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:37am | IP Logged

y dont u tell me this..do u have any right watever so ever to assume that i dont resepct human beings? what makes you think your any better then me? what from any of ur posts will make anyone think you respect human being?

as for ur reply hummm very mature, i expected something cold like that..well no matter i think i am mature enough to know whos wrong and who right and maybe just maybe do u think the whole moderater thing is getting to your head? oopps i shoudnt have said that now im going to get a warning..but might i remind you much worse then that that is you acusing me of not respecting human beings and other memebers of being hypocritical!

ive always said i love india i respect india and the same goes for pakistan so i dont get what ur harsh words and tone are meant for? and again i say live and let live..calm ur tone, its very cold and harsh and talk maturely, no need to hate on ppl now

See, if you are going to get hurt like that, then you should first think twice before bringing in your personal feedback on others' posts and suggestions and observations about who should respect whom...

And as far as you always saying you loved certain countries- is that even the 'topic' of this thread?????

oh so what now im asked why im saying i love india and pakistan????? does that make sense to you ..im soory it sure doesnt make any sense to me..and might i remind you that everyone here is talking about other countries and not just the hotel topic, becouse the topic has much more to it then hotels, its about prejuidce and racism.

and im soory but i thought this was a free forum and we were allowed to comment on anything we wanted. you werent having a private conversation so i replied..oh and might i once again remind you that you once jumped into another persons converstaion and when told that used the same scentence i just used, that it wasnt a private converstaion and so you decided to comment on it..

Edited by blah231 - 02 September 2007 at 1:41am

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SolidSnake

The question Pakistanis should be asking is why are such things happening. Why are they looked upon suspiciously? If their country stops aiding terrorism these things won't happen.

yea i agree, India isnt just being protective for no reason obviously there is a fault in pakistan..but the thing here is that they whole pakistani as a majorty should not be punished for something a terrorist did. and the country as a whole itself it suffering from terrorist attacks so why tell me would they be aiding terrorists?

Edited by blah231 - 02 September 2007 at 1:40am

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Ohh, which world do you come from??? ConfusedPeople are dying, but no problem, unhe ek Hotel me room ki padi hi...Unhappy

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:44am | IP Logged

<SPAN><SPAN>Ohhh, if we start talking about how Pakistan is disturbing India's peace, then there is no end to it...However, lets not digress from the topic in hand...Its about certain Hotels not allowing certain Pakistani's to be their guests...As a human being , my heart goes out for those Pakistani's who are genuinely innocent and who have nothing to do with the crap that their Gov. is serving us Indians with...But at the same time, they have to understand that we can't afford to loose more people and have to arrive at some precautionary methods...And if they(the hotel management) thought this was one of the methods they wanted to adopt, so be it...Ultimately, no Hotel would want to loose business, be it from an Indian or a Pakistani...But if they did not want a certain individual's business, what are you going to do about it???If USA did not want to give VISAs to certain individuals of so and so citizenship or so and so age group, what are you going to do about it???Its the same simple thing..Why is it so tough to understand....ConfusedRaksha</SPAN></SPAN>

I did not get what you were trying to say, come again please... Confused

well you were saying how we cant do anything about it and i said just becouse we cant do anything about it does not mean we can not debate here on the subject with an open heart

and i have to add sometimes its very hard to understand what your writing..do you mind making your post about my hurt feelings a bit more clear?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top