Debate Mansion

Pakistanis are not allowed in Mumbai hote (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Raksha. Good and valid points. I totally agree.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistanis are not allowed in Mumbai hote (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I think the problem is the stubborn attitude of Pakistani Establishment and people, they simply can't look past Jammu and Kashmir. They want it at any cost. Not only that, they have even more sinister designs. Like these...

http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=9471

ISLAMABAD: Parliamentary Secretary for Defence Major (retd) Syed Tanveer Hussain has advised the government to recognise the Taliban and open all corridors for militants to wage Jihad for the liberation of Kashmir.

"India will not give freedom to the Kashmiris through dialogue so we have to wage a Jihad and our Mujahideen will secure the freedom of Kashmir within six months," he said, while speaking in the National Assembly on Tuesday during a debate on Pakistan's foreign policy.

The stunning speech of the parliamentary secretary got a positive response from the Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal, particularly when he praised the Taliban and asked the government to give a shut-up call to the United States over its threats to Pakistan.

He also asked the government to counter the recent US 'Pressler-type bill' by allowing Jihad. "The aid that forces us to mistreat our own people should be spewed out," he added. In his hard-hitting and emotional speech, Syed Tanveer Hussain said that Pakistan should also recognise the Taliban, who were the enemies of the United States. "Taliban did not have any enmity with Pakistan but only with the United States," he added.

He alleged that the American CIA was killing the Chinese in Pakistan to harm the cordial relations between the two countries. He also asked the government to open all the corridors for the Jihadis to enter held Kashmir so that they could wage Jihad against India. "We cannot get Kashmir on negotiations table but through Jihad," he said, while raising the slogans of 'Al-Jihad, Al-Jihad'.

He said the government should renounce its 'love affair' with America and reject all kinds of aid. "We should improve our relations with Iran, China and Russia as the United States will not give us anything except threats," he added.

The parliamentary secretary said Muslims were being killed throughout the world under a conspiracy (BS!) but "we have turned a blind eye to the same". "Our foreign policy must be based on Quran and Sunnah," he stressed. Tanveer Hussain said that Syed Hasan Nasrullah had inflicted a defeat on Israel and Pakistan should take a lesson from him.

---

http://www.hindu.com/2007/08/28/stories/2007082855781200.htm

NEW DELHI: Pakistan's Islamist media published a series of explicit calls for violence against India in the six weeks before the Hyderabad bombings a development that analysts believe reflects the weakening of General Pervez Musharraf's regime, and raises fears of a renewed wave of terror strikes.

In an editorial published in the Jamaat-e-Islami-affiliated Daily Jasarat's August 19 Friday supplement, the newspaper demanded that the "slogan of jihad should reverberate in every nook and corner of Pakistan. If Pakistan allows jihadis to infiltrate into India then Kashmir could be liberated in six months."

"Within a couple of years," the newspaper asserted, "the rest of the territories of India could be conquered as well, and we can regain our lost glory. We can bring back the era of Mughal rule. We can once again subjugate the Hindus like our forefathers."

Lashkar-e-Taiba chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, in turn, used the July 20 rape and murder of north Kashmir teenager to call for escalated violence. "The Indian Army," he wrote in July 22 article published on the terror group's website, "is raping the daughters of Islam. How can we tolerate this? We will kill every single soldier of the Indian Army and take revenge for the honour of our sisters. Let India deploy more soldiers in Kashmir so that our mujahideen have more pigs to hunt."

According to Islamist publications, these calls for violence are legitimised by what they characterise as a global war against Islam and Pakistan. "India and other foreign powers," Saeed told a congregation at Lahore's al-Qadsia mosque on July 20, "are involved in the recent spate of bomb blasts in Pakistan. Only India could be behind the recent attacks because only a Hindu could do it. No Muslim can think of shedding the blood of another Muslim."

Pakistan has been waging an unsymmetric war (aka terrorism) against us since 80s (Punjab problem), we have lost thousands of innocent lives since then. They are pumping fake currency into ecomony, trying to brainwash Muslim community in India....matlab ki trying everything to weaken India. All in all destruction of India is their long cherished goal.

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

Originally posted by scorpion134

One question to those who are saying it was fair: If ALL the hotels did the "FAIR" thing then where would a Pakistani stay? On roads? Asking for documents and passport is a valid thing to do then to just refuse after knowing the nationality of the person. Keeping in mind the terror among people when they hear one is Pakistani, people should watch out for themselves but turning down an inocent being because of someone else's doing isn't fair, to me it doesn't sound fair at all. Keep aside the nationality, lets say it was some Europian, and same thing was done would you still say the same? That its fair to turn down a foreigner after just knowing the nationality? Well, everyone has different measures for "FAIRNESS" one can't say much...but I thought fairness also meant everyone being equal and having equal opportunitiesOuch

Ok, how come you came running to this post, when you chose to ignore the global post on the recent 'Hyderabad blasts' and also another post on the DM where we were discussing what should be done to avoid any such blasts in future....Hmmm, this is certainly an example of 'Fairness'...or is the word 'Hypocrisy'???...

being a moderater i think u would know better then to talk like that. u are directly acusing a memeber of being hypocrtical! as far as this issue goes, this happens everywhere im not shocked to hear that they wouldnt let pakistanis in the hotels, racism and prejudice have spread so much that these things are very common now. i have nothing against india or pakistan i just think there are certain ppl in each country that shouldnt be allowed to say daylight ppl like them are runining both the countries and there future. and ppl like everyone here that i hardly doubt actually know whats going on in the minds of all the politicans sit here and make up assumptions becouse they read some "article" and start going towards prejudice and racism themselves..the only thing from ur post i agree with is the quote "live and let live" i think its high we did that.

would u like it if you went to usa and they didnt let u stay in a hotel becouse u were an asian, ur country is right next to afghanistan and maybe ur a terrorist? so many ppl here think all indians are muslims, what if u got treated with prejuidce becouse u were indian? i get ur proud to be indian but keep in mind that everyone is proud of there country and everyone loves there country so learn to respect that

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 12:54am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=koenigbobo]i will just say one thing !! its all dirty politics !! last attack on india was in hyderabad !! and mostly muslims died in that attack !! nobody can say that pakistan supported the terrorists as pakistan is fighting against terrorists !! and terrorists even attack ed islamabad the capital of pakistan several times !! and pakistan lost many soldiers in war against terrorism !!

the point is the terrorism in hiding inside india !!! and its none other thn the members of indian national partiies !!! for example
SHIV SHENA !!

here is a article about it !!

Thackeray is very vocal in his opposition to people who migrate to Mumbai, to non-Hindus (especially Muslims), and to Pakistanis. In the late 1970s, as part of his "Maharashtra is for Maharashtrians" campaign, Thackeray threatened migrants from South India with harm unless they left Mumbai.

In 2002, Thackeray issued a call to form Hindu suicide squads to counter alleged Muslim terrorism:

If such suicide squads are formed only then can we take on perpetrators of mindless violence.[8]

In reaction to Thackeray's call to form Hindu suicide squads against Muslims, Maharashtra government registered a case against him for inciting enmity between different groups. [9]

Asia Times further reported on Thackeray's rhetoric:

Thackeray called on Hindus to form suicide squads "to take the Muslims head on". "Trouble-making Muslims should be wiped out from the country ... kick out the four crore [40 million] Bangladeshi Muslims and then the country will be secure," the Shiv Sena leader said. Urging Hindus to start calling India "Hindu rashtra" (Hindu nation), he maintained that only "our religion [Hinduism] is to be honored here" and then "we will look after other religions..

this guy is tha main villain and he is the biggest offender of pak bharat friendshippp!! here is another article on him

Views on Muslims

Thackeray's views on Muslims have typically been highly vacillatory, sometimes attacking them and sometimes sympathizing with them. His party stands accused of being anti-Muslim, though Shiv Sainiks generally deny this accusation. [6] When explaining his views on Hindutva, he has conflated Islam with terrorism and has called for Hindus to "fight terrorism and fight Islam".[14]

In the 1980's he had stated that:

"They [Muslims] were spreading like a cancer and should be operated on like a cancer. The...country should be saved from the Muslims and the police should support them [Hindu Maha Sangh] in their struggle just like the police in Punjab were sympathetic to the Khalistanis." [15]

this guy was even against south indians !! later pakistani thn bangalis and now muslims !!!
and this time blast happend in hydrabad !!

37% muslims rehte hen wahan !!! and blast me mostly muslims died !!! and yai huwa bhi us wakt when pak and india are goin day by day towards friendshipp! and this guy dont want to see peace!!!

kisi dosre per ilzam lagana is easy !! jab police se kuch solve nhe hota bol deti he pakistan did it !! pakistan has better things to do !!! they are trying to save their own country from durty talibans !![/QUOTE]

completely agreed Clap

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blah231

One question to those who are saying it was fair: If ALL the hotels did the "FAIR" thing then where would a Pakistani stay? On roads? Asking for documents and passport is a valid thing to do then to just refuse after knowing the nationality of the person. Keeping in mind the terror among people when they hear one is Pakistani, people should watch out for themselves but turning down an inocent being because of someone else's doing isn't fair, to me it doesn't sound fair at all. Keep aside the nationality, lets say it was some Europian, and same thing was done would you still say the same? That its fair to turn down a foreigner after just knowing the nationality? Well, everyone has different measures for "FAIRNESS" one can't say much...but I thought fairness also meant everyone being equal and having equal opportunitiesOuch
Ok, how come you came running to this post, when you chose to ignore the global post on the recent 'Hyderabad blasts' and also another post on the DM where we were discussing what should be done to avoid any such blasts in future....Hmmm, this is certainly an example of 'Fairness'...or is the word 'Hypocrisy'???...

being a moderater i think u would know better then to talk like that. u are directly acusing a memeber of being hypocrtical! as far as this issue goes, this happens everywhere im not shocked to hear that they wouldnt let pakistanis in the hotels, racism and prejudice have spread so much that these things are very common now. i have nothing against india or pakistan i just think there are certain ppl in each country that shouldnt be allowed to say daylight ppl like them are runining both the countries and there future. and ppl like everyone here that i hardly doubt actually know whats going on in the minds of all the politicans sit here and make up assumptions becouse they read some "article" and start going towards prejudice and racism themselves..the only thing from ur post i agree with is the quote "live and let live" i think its high we did that.

would u like it if you went to usa and they didnt let u stay in a hotel becouse u were an asian, ur country is right next to afghanistan and maybe ur a terrorist? so many ppl here think all indians are muslims, what if u got treated with prejuidce becouse u were indian? i get ur proud to be indian but keep in mind that everyone is proud of there country and everyone loves there country so learn to respect that

Hmmm, good for you...But before you even get countries into picture, first learn to respect human beings as they are and stop having misconceptions about self...And if a bunch of articles is how you form your impressions and opinions, good for you again...

And what I should be saying or not, I am not open for any feedback on that...So save it for another day...

Edited by raksha.l - 02 September 2007 at 1:08am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:11am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=koenigbobo]

i will just say one thing !! its all dirty politics !! last attack on india was in hyderabad !! and mostly muslims died in that attack !! nobody can say that pakistan supported the terrorists as pakistan is fighting against terrorists !! and terrorists even attack ed islamabad the capital of pakistan several times !! and pakistan lost many soldiers in war against terrorism !!

the point is the terrorism in hiding inside india !!! and its none other thn the members of indian national partiies !!! for example
SHIV SHENA !!

here is a article about it !!

Thackeray is very vocal in his opposition to people who migrate to Mumbai, to non-Hindus (especially Muslims), and to Pakistanis. In the late 1970s, as part of his "Maharashtra is for Maharashtrians" campaign, Thackeray threatened migrants from South India with harm unless they left Mumbai.

In 2002, Thackeray issued a call to form Hindu suicide squads to counter alleged Muslim terrorism:

If such suicide squads are formed only then can we take on perpetrators of mindless violence.[8]

In reaction to Thackeray's call to form Hindu suicide squads against Muslims, Maharashtra government registered a case against him for inciting enmity between different groups. [9]

Asia Times further reported on Thackeray's rhetoric:

Thackeray called on Hindus to form suicide squads "to take the Muslims head on". "Trouble-making Muslims should be wiped out from the country ... kick out the four crore [40 million] Bangladeshi Muslims and then the country will be secure," the Shiv Sena leader said. Urging Hindus to start calling India "Hindu rashtra" (Hindu nation), he maintained that only "our religion [Hinduism] is to be honored here" and then "we will look after other religions..

this guy is tha main villain and he is the biggest offender of pak bharat friendshippp!! here is another article on him

Views on Muslims

Thackeray's views on Muslims have typically been highly vacillatory, sometimes attacking them and sometimes sympathizing with them. His party stands accused of being anti-Muslim, though Shiv Sainiks generally deny this accusation. [6] When explaining his views on Hindutva, he has conflated Islam with terrorism and has called for Hindus to "fight terrorism and fight Islam".[14]

In the 1980's he had stated that:

"They [Muslims] were spreading like a cancer and should be operated on like a cancer. The...country should be saved from the Muslims and the police should support them [Hindu Maha Sangh] in their struggle just like the police in Punjab were sympathetic to the Khalistanis." [15]

this guy was even against south indians !! later pakistani thn bangalis and now muslims !!!
and this time blast happend in hydrabad !!

37% muslims rehte hen wahan !!! and blast me mostly muslims died !!! and yai huwa bhi us wakt when pak and india are goin day by day towards friendshipp! and this guy dont want to see peace!!!

kisi dosre per ilzam lagana is easy !! jab police se kuch solve nhe hota bol deti he pakistan did it !! pakistan has better things to do !!! they are trying to save their own country from durty talibans !!

[/QUOTE]

I dont think Shiv Seena is terrorist group........they are hindu religious parties like Muslim league or indian national league....all parties have some extremist group there....Smile

But about pakistan ISI role in india is big to creating internal issues...lot of examples there..

Mumbai blast.....Kashmir Pandits and other blasts....Parliment attack....Coimbathur bombing.........Militants attack an army camp's..railway station bomings...Laskar e thoibaa groups n like that groups..........cos of these incidents How indian govt. trust Pak??Embarrassed....Joote ilzaaam hey tho you can prove...Smile

Edited by Believe - 02 September 2007 at 1:12am

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Ohhh, if we start talking about how Pakistan is disturbing India's peace, then there is no end to it...However, lets not digress from the topic in hand...Its about certain Hotels not allowing certain Pakistani's to be their guests...

As a human being , my heart goes out for those Pakistani's who are genuinely innocent and who have nothing to do with the crap that their Gov. is serving us Indians with...But at the same time, they have to understand that we can't afford to loose more people and have to arrive at some precautionary methods...And if they(the hotel management) thought this was one of the methods they wanted to adopt, so be it...Ultimately, no Hotel would want to loose business, be it from an Indian or a Pakistani...But if they did not want a certain individual's business, what are you going to do about it???If USA did not want to give VISAs to certain individuals of so and so citizenship or so and so age group, what are you going to do about it???Its the same simple thing..Why is it so tough to understand....Confused

Raksha

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blah231

would u like it if you went to usa and they didnt let u stay in a hotel becouse u were an asian, ur country is right next to afghanistan and maybe ur a terrorist? so many ppl here think all indians are muslims, what if u got treated with prejuidce becouse u were indian? i get ur proud to be indian but keep in mind that everyone is proud of there country and everyone loves there country so learn to respect that

Hmmm, good for you...But before you even get countries into picture, first learn to respect human beings as they are and stop having misconceptions about self...And if a bunch of articles is how you form your impressions and opinions, good for you again...

And what I should be saying or not, I am not open for any feedback on that...So save it for another day...

y dont u tell me this..do u have any right watever so ever to assume that i dont resepct human beings? what makes you think your any better then me? what from any of ur posts will make anyone think you respect human being?

as for ur reply hummm very mature, i expected something cold like that..well no matter i think i am mature enough to know whos wrong and who right and maybe just maybe do u think the whole moderater thing is getting to your head? oopps i shoudnt have said that now im going to get a warning..but might i remind you much worse then that that is you acusing me of not respecting human beings and other memebers of being hypocritical!

ive always said i love india i respect india and the same goes for pakistan so i dont get what ur harsh words and tone are meant for? and again i say live and let live..calm ur tone, its very cold and harsh and talk maturely, no need to hate on ppl now

Moderator's Note:
If you feel the other member is making personal attack then what you have now posted also falls under the same catagory. You too cannot go ahead and make such attacks on fellow members. Net time the DT would be forced to take action for such posts.

Edited by Thakur Saab - 02 September 2007 at 3:46am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top