Debate Mansion

   

Pakistanis are not allowed in Mumbai hote (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

sadia_lahori

Senior Member

sadia_lahori

Joined: 01 August 2007

Posts: 225

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by sadia_lahori

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by ThE_kHan07

is this really fair?!!? You guys (Pakistanis) and Us (Bangladeshis) treat these Mumbai film stars and people with lots of respect....and this is what we both countries get in return?!?! Ouch Ouch

Ask your Govts to stop aiding terrorist activities in our Country and things'll be fine.

***** Viewbie's Note *****

Removed contents, personal attack to member not allowed, please refrain and Do Not Repeat. Wait for my PM and do not quote this note.

great jobb mods maybe the mod will be a indian wel doneClapDead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistanis are not allowed in Mumbai hote (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

Moderator

raj5000

Joined: 01 January 2006

Posts: 11737

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadia_lahori

Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by sadia_lahori

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by ThE_kHan07

is this really fair?!!? You guys (Pakistanis) and Us (Bangladeshis) treat these Mumbai film stars and people with lots of respect....and this is what we both countries get in return?!?! Ouch Ouch

Ask your Govts to stop aiding terrorist activities in our Country and things'll be fine.

***** Viewbie's Note *****

Removed contents, personal attack to member not allowed, please refrain and Do Not Repeat. Wait for my PM and do not quote this note.

great jobb mods maybe the mod will be a indian wel doneClapDead

Wasn't it clear in the note not to quote?? Watch whom you are accusing, read my previous views, also see my views in global post... "

Originally posted by raj5000

Very Nice post!! I am an Indian and have so many friends from Pakistan, there is no difference among common man. I was surprised to learn in Pakistan there are different languages like punjabi / sindhi... like India...my   Hug to people from both countries. Recently I had colleague from Pak, within 2 months I can say best buddy, I had at work. Big smile
".

No more discussion on this! Thanks!

Naveen91

Groupbie

Naveen91

Joined: 07 July 2007

Posts: 135

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by farah_rehman

this is rediculas Angry what kinda policy is that  Angry im just shocked the way we lukupon some of the ppl in mumbai OMG Angry never again Angry my gosh they r so rude n anti pakistani n anti bangladshi Angry
no offence to any indians yeah but this is the public sector were tlkin bout thy sd have better manners Angry
farah ...x...

They are not anti-Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Keeping in mind that several terror attacks in recent past with links to Pak and Bangladesh has occured in India with several hundred deaths, it is only natural that people'll feel hesitant about Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

 

in the past not anymore...this isnt fair..i mean i thought pakis and indians were like friends or was that jsut for show???

sasiddiqui

Senior Member

sasiddiqui

Joined: 14 August 2007

Posts: 217

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Ok, wow... All I can say is that these are the exact reasons nothing ever happens in Pakistan and India... Wow, I read some of these posts... And all they did was attack the other countries... Nice job people... Good... It seems that in truth we really don't want to have either country get along with the others... Wow...

Instead of blaming each other, we should really try and solve the problem.  Both countries are the same in so many ways, only differences being that Pakistan is a Muslim country and India is Hindu.  The cultures are the same. I am extremely dissapointed to read these attacks on both countries... Keep it up and see how much violence there is.



Edited by sasiddiqui - 01 September 2007 at 12:51pm

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Joined: 12 January 2006

Posts: 6916

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sadia_lahori

9/11 waliii baat jhoot hai even some of the americans have confess they did this darama to finsh the power of muslims jao jay kay jeo ki uss paar jo documentry hai parhooooooo sabbb darma tha jhoot tha

Oh no not this again, you know what this is exacly the problem in Muslim World. You guys have some imaginary thinking that everyone wants to finish the so-called Muslim power.

I am all for Indo-Pak friendship but not at any cost, definitely not at the cost of innocent lives.

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Joined: 07 April 2005

Posts: 13876

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasiddiqui

Ok, wow... All I can say is that these are the exact reasons nothing ever happens in Pakistan and India... Wow, I read some of these posts... And all they did was attack the other countries... Nice job people... Good... It seems that in truth we really don't want to have either country get along with the others... Wow...


Instead of blaming each other, we should really try and solve the problem. Both countries are the same in so many ways, only differences being that Pakistan is a Muslim country and India is Hindu. The cultures are the same. I am extremely dissapointed to read these attacks on both countries... Keep it up and see how much violence there is.



Ooops, wrong answer..India is SECULAR...

Edited by raksha.l - 01 September 2007 at 2:22pm

sasiddiqui

Senior Member

sasiddiqui

Joined: 14 August 2007

Posts: 217

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

Originally posted by sasiddiqui

Ok, wow... All I can say is that these are the exact reasons nothing ever happens in Pakistan and India... Wow, I read some of these posts... And all they did was attack the other countries... Nice job people... Good... It seems that in truth we really don't want to have either country get along with the others... Wow...


Instead of blaming each other, we should really try and solve the problem. Both countries are the same in so many ways, only differences being that Pakistan is a Muslim country and India is Hindu. The cultures are the same. I am extremely dissapointed to read these attacks on both countries... Keep it up and see how much violence there is.



Ooops, wrong answer..India is SECULAR...

Well... Im sorry I must have struck a pressure point... Pakistan isn't a theocracy...Its not trying to be... Not all Muslims are extremists...

There is a limit to stereotyping...

sasiddiqui

Senior Member

sasiddiqui

Joined: 14 August 2007

Posts: 217

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by sadia_lahori

9/11 waliii baat jhoot hai even some of the americans have confess they did this darama to finsh the power of muslims jao jay kay jeo ki uss paar jo documentry hai parhooooooo sabbb darma tha jhoot tha

Oh no not this again, you know what this is exacly the problem in Muslim World. You guys have some imaginary thinking that everyone wants to finish the so-called Muslim power.

I am all for Indo-Pak friendship but not at any cost, definitely not at the cost of innocent lives.

I have to say that I agree with you and Im Muslim.... Not everyone wants to destroy Muslim power... Mr. Bin Laden or whoever detonated these bombs in New York, is ruining the name and very reputation of Islam... Every Muslim needs to stand up and say this... Our problem is that for some reason we are afraid to stand up for ourselves..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Should homosexual parents be allowed to adopt?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Mockingjay1 109 5738 13 September 2009 at 10:41am
By _Angie_
Divorce through sms allowed?

2 3 4 5 6

Summer3 42 2322 27 July 2009 at 1:12am
By Fair-n-luvly
duniya mein ek cehre ke saat log hote hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

sweetsang 89 3986 26 July 2007 at 5:49pm
By sweetsang
Kya kanoon ke haath lambe hote hain?

2 3 4 5

...M... 32 2126 30 April 2007 at 11:54pm
By sareg
racism of indians against pakistanis?

2 3

mkzara 20 1951 21 January 2006 at 2:20am
By CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.