Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadia_lahori thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Ask your Govts to stop aiding terrorist activities in our Country and things'll be fine.

**  Removed contents... See my Note below **

Edited by raj5000 - 16 years ago
sadia_lahori thumbnail

They are not anti-Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Keeping in mind that several terror attacks in recent past with links to Pak and Bangladesh has occured in India with several hundred deaths, it is only natural that people'll feel hesitant about Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

***** Viewbie's Note *****

Removed contents, personal attack to member not allowed, please refrain and Do Not Repeat. Wait for my PM and do not quote this note

Edited by raj5000 - 16 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadia_lahori

***** Viewbie's Note *****

Removed contents, personal attack to member not allowed, please refrain and Do Not Repeat. Wait for my PM and do not quote this note.

sadia_lahori thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Right!! everyone wants to watchout for themselves, after if 9/11 if USA banned and turned down all asians would have been very fair thing to do, isn't it?

9/11 waliii baat jhoot hai even some of the americans have confess they did this darama to finsh the power of muslims jao jay kay jeo ki uss paar jo documentry hai parhooooooo sabbb darma tha jhoot tha

sadia_lahori thumbnail

great jobb mods maybe the mod will be a indian wel done👏🤢

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

great jobb mods maybe the mod will be a indian wel done👏🤢

Wasn't it clear in the note not to quote?? Watch whom you are accusing, read my previous views, also see my views in global post... "

Originally posted by: raj5000

Very Nice post!! I am an Indian and have so many friends from Pakistan, there is no difference among common man. I was surprised to learn in Pakistan there are different languages like punjabi / sindhi... like India...my   🤗 to people from both countries. Recently I had colleague from Pak, within 2 months I can say best buddy, I had at work. 😃

".

No more discussion on this! Thanks!

Naveen91 thumbnail

They are not anti-Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Keeping in mind that several terror attacks in recent past with links to Pak and Bangladesh has occured in India with several hundred deaths, it is only natural that people'll feel hesitant about Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

in the past not anymore...this isnt fair..i mean i thought pakis and indians were like friends or was that jsut for show???

sasiddiqui thumbnail

Ok, wow... All I can say is that these are the exact reasons nothing ever happens in Pakistan and India... Wow, I read some of these posts... And all they did was attack the other countries... Nice job people... Good... It seems that in truth we really don't want to have either country get along with the others... Wow...

Instead of blaming each other, we should really try and solve the problem.  Both countries are the same in so many ways, only differences being that Pakistan is a Muslim country and India is Hindu.  The cultures are the same. I am extremely dissapointed to read these attacks on both countries... Keep it up and see how much violence there is.

Edited by sasiddiqui - 16 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

9/11 waliii baat jhoot hai even some of the americans have confess they did this darama to finsh the power of muslims jao jay kay jeo ki uss paar jo documentry hai parhooooooo sabbb darma tha jhoot tha

Oh no not this again, you know what this is exacly the problem in Muslim World. You guys have some imaginary thinking that everyone wants to finish the so-called Muslim power.

I am all for Indo-Pak friendship but not at any cost, definitely not at the cost of innocent lives.

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasiddiqui

Ok, wow... All I can say is that these are the exact reasons nothing ever happens in Pakistan and India... Wow, I read some of these posts... And all they did was attack the other countries... Nice job people... Good... It seems that in truth we really don't want to have either country get along with the others... Wow...

Instead of blaming each other, we should really try and solve the problem. Both countries are the same in so many ways, only differences being that Pakistan is a Muslim country and India is Hindu. The cultures are the same. I am extremely dissapointed to read these attacks on both countries... Keep it up and see how much violence there is.

Ooops, wrong answer..India is SECULAR... Edited by raksha.l - 16 years ago