Debate Mansion

Pakistanis are not allowed in Mumbai hote (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 6:40am | IP Logged
well i think...india is very sensitive to terrorist activities...and the kind of terrorist incidents india has gone thru(terrorists blasts, attacks and all) its difficult on our part to trust anyone so easily......i mean common u never know who will turn out as terrorist in threir veil of fake idendity....pakistan or bangladesh doesnt faces any such dangers!!!

Edited by mitali_s - 01 September 2007 at 6:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistanis are not allowed in Mumbai hote (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged
As said earlier I agree, this is mostly to avoid any police trouble, isn't fair. But hotel receptionist make such assements and allowed to do that, go very shabbily dressed in 5 star, you will never find availaibility, go with couple of friends who look rowdy, no room. All depends on hotel's management, if tourists from Pakistan gave 80% of business to hotels then such cases will never surface.

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I wouldn't blame the hotel management. With such tight scrutiny that they are under after the recent spate of terrorist activities, it is but natural for them to avoid coming under the scanner.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 8:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by raj5000

As said earlier I agree, this is mostly to avoid any police trouble, isn't fair. But hotel receptionist make such assements and allowed to do that, go very shabbily dressed in 5 star, you will never find availaibility, go with couple of friends who look rowdy, no room. All depends on hotel's management, if tourists from Pakistan gave 80% of business to hotels then such cases will never surface.

Confusedwhy isn't it fair?  kya terrorists key maathey per likha hota hai ki woh terrorists hain?  keeping current situation in mind, apart from nationality and religion, there is no other way of zeroing down on who's who for a common man.  i do not think they are doing anything wrong.  every one needs to watch out for themselves yaar!!!

Right!! everyone wants to watchout for themselves, after if 9/11 if USA banned and turned down all asians would have been very fair thing to do, isn't it?

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Confusedwhy isn't it fair?  kya terrorists key maathey per likha hota hai ki woh terrorists hain?  keeping current situation in mind, apart from nationality and religion, there is no other way of zeroing down on who's who for a common man.  i do not think they are doing anything wrong.  every one needs to watch out for themselves yaar!!!

Right!! everyone wants to watchout for themselves, after if 9/11 if USA banned and turned down all asians would have been very fair thing to do, isn't it?

Anshu,

Even though US didn;t ban it....that one incident has caused the very way Asians are looked upon as in US (special people of Arab origin)...Evn today that feeling exists.That was one incident....How many incidents have taken place in India?...And you expect Indians to continue to be nonchalantly tolernat....?

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

Anshu,

Even though US didn;t ban it....that one incident has caused the very way Asians are looked upon as in US (special people of Arab origin)...

Exactly so turning down accomodation or even residency, fair? Am al;ready packing my bags Big smile

Evn today that feeling exists.That was one incident....How many incidents have taken place in India?...And you expect Indians to continue to be nonchalantly tolernat....?

No thats what expect, again we are coming back to point ghar mey ek chor hai toh sara parivar is term like chors.. good?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top