Page 1
Page   of 2

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 8:13am | IP Logged
So what do you find more intresting?

It doesn't matter to me if it's a novel or a play.  What matters to me is the style of the author and the content of the play/novel itself. 

Do you think plays are more intresting then novels?

No, actually I have read a bunch of plays and even more novels.  Some novels were boring related to some plays and many plays were boring as compared to the novels. So no generalization here.

Or our Novels more interesting? Why?

As I said above no generalizations here, but I prefer novels over plays.  It's just the style. I like the author's commentary in novels which is not quite often in plays.

You favourite Play or Novel would be?

Oh can't name one!

Novels : Little women, To Kill a Mockingbird, Harry Potter, Inkheart, Da Vinci Code etc.. and many many more.

Plays: Twelfth Night, Merchant of Venice, A raisin in the Sun etc. etc.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Plays Vs. Novels (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top