abt alisha’s walk-out after last results

unag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I just saw the gala round and they showed a big drama about alisha's walk-out on chang's exit. they showed that chang went to talk to alisha and convinced her to come back to II.

Now don't they shoot Gala immediately after the results. if that's so, then howcome chang went to alisha's house to pacify her.

all this seems surely scripted and aren't the sony people trying to fool the audience.

Please share your views 

Edited by unag - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pingme thumbnail
yes it is scripted...Sony try to fool those people who believe in such thing is true..But they forgot that we are used to seeing such dramas in other relaity shows...
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well.. it did seem true.. she did seem mreally upset.. but u do have a pointt.. 😕 now im jus confused
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was also thinking the same..

we usually read about next gala songs on friday itself.. so when did chang had time to visit Alisha.. looks like this is scripted...
unag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pingme

yes it is scripted...Sony try to fool those people who believe in such thing is true..But they forgot that we are used to seeing such dramas in other relaity shows...

yeah I agree that all reality shows are based upon little scripting, but i feel that sony is going too far this time.

obviously they shoot roobaroo after the gala and every time mini is putting a lot of emphasis that how r they going to perform in tomorrow's gala.

one thing i am not able to digest is that howcome such big celebrities do all this drama based upon a certain script in the name of reality shows...😕

noname01 thumbnail
everything seems to be scripted!!

but she did look upset.