Dill Mill Gaye

let's help ridz

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
what should she do to become friendz with arman and make him accept her apology..i mean she keeps saying sorry but he doesn't listen. what should she do?what would you do if u were ridz? 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
since amran likes b-ball.. what i would do is go to the court..and write " i m sorry" on the basketballs 😆
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
^That would be sweet Pinky. 😳 😆

Umm..what would I do?🤔
-Pinky- thumbnail
haha thanx but it could make him more angry.. 🤔 it would ruin his basketballs 😆Edited by -Pinky- - 16 years ago
guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well.. to b honest.. ppl who read this might not like the idea at all because am a down to earth stuborn gurl but am not a spoilt gurl lol.. ok now enough of my life story.. if i was ridhz i would apologyse for the last tym n say this ''armaan.. mujhe apnih galati ka ehsaas hai ihs liyeh meh tumseh mafi maang rahin hoon'' n if he started to get mean then i would say ''meneh itni koshish ki te tum mujhe maaf kardo paar tum to khisi ko moka bhi nahi dete mafi maang neka!!😡 ..mujhe koi shokh nahi hai mafi maang neh ka agar tumhe khisih ki maafi suneh ki fursat bhi nahi hai😡!!'' n then i would jus walk of and not come to the hospital for 1 week.. then am sure armaan wud accept ridhima's apology lol 😛 Edited by guju_angel - 16 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mmmmm.... Maybe she just has to try again and again...... Since they are not so good friends yet, not sure about his likes and dislikes. Maybe with help of Atul and Sapna she could arrange a sorry giving or something 😕 But boy she would have a tough time making him accept her apology
saniya_33 thumbnail

yea maybe...
i m sure they'll help

Edited by saniya_33 - 16 years ago
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
@Pinky, ohh yeah that's true.🤔 😆

@guju_angel, What if that would make it worse and he'd take it in the wrong way and they'd never talk to eachother again. 😕
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
How bout throwing a party? 😃 And everywhere there are balloons saying 'Sorry Armaan'. 😳 😳

I'm not sure if he's a party-guy but considering he did throw a party, he might like that.
-Pinky- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Bubbly_Shelly

How bout throwing a party? 😃 And everywhere there are balloons saying 'Sorry Armaan'. 😳 😳

I'm not sure if he's a party-guy but considering he did throw a party, he might like that.

that is soo cute haha i love it!ya that should work 😳