Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

april_angel

april_angel

Posted: 14 August 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

This is what I think happened.

Do you remember when Dumbledore had a fight with Snape about the thing that he had to do and he couldn't get out of it? WELLLLLLL.... what if the thing he had to  do was to kill Dumbledore. Think of it this way, at the end of the book, it said Dumbledore was pleading. I think that D was scared that Snape would back out, so Snape very reluctantly killed him. Therefore, letting Voldemort believe that he was still on their side. That's just my theory! Tell me wat ya think!!

Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Snape theory... SPOILER" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monaji

Monaji

Posted: 15 August 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I agree with your theory April Angel...

ronit13

Goldie

ronit13

Posted: 15 August 2005 at 3:25am | IP Logged
i don't know maybe you are right bicuz j.k never explained what the fight was abt so lets hope snape did it in dum 's command to ensure vold tht he is his true deatheater

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 15 August 2005 at 3:47am | IP Logged
thats what i too think!
maybe snape was not ready to kill dumbledore n dumbledore was forcing him to!thats why they were argueing!
i hope so!snape is so very debted to dumbledore that i cant believe him betraying dumbledore! Cry

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 15 August 2005 at 3:51am | IP Logged
n as u said mayve dumbledore was afraid snape wud not gather up enough guts to kill him!thats why he was pleading!maybe he meant "severus.......please.....plz kill me" Cry Cry Cry

also snape's face was filled with hatred!what if it was hatred towards himself bcoz he had to do such a dirty job!in the chapter "the cave" there was something like "hating himself, harry pushed the goblet furthur into dumbledore's mouth"

so maybe.......! Embarrassed

cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

cutiepie

Posted: 15 August 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged
maybe u r rite Confused

achal

IF-Dazzler

achal

Posted: 15 August 2005 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I too agree with you April Angel.. Dumbledore doesn't seem like someone who would plead to live..

avonia

Groupbie

avonia

Posted: 15 August 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
That is what i think also...i mean it still has not been explained what happened that made Dumbledore trust Snape...and why his trust was so strong...Rowling as also made it quite difficult for anyone to be certain about Snape in any way always saying that he was a brillant occulamens

Post Reply New Post

Go to top