India-Forums

Netwest Series (Page 7)

season915 Goldie
season915
season915

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

Originally posted by rutumodi915

So like my cousin came back from India yesterday. I went to pick him up, and the first thing I see is him running towards me, dragging that cart and he was all panting and he shouts, "Score kya hua?" And the match was still in the last moments when I had left for the airport, so I couldn't tell him what exactly happened. So, after hearing something on the lines of !@#*& kinda things thrown at me, he calls his friend in India and then he starts acting all crazy, shouting and laughing and all that. So well yeah, I found out about our victory in a pretty interesting way. Kudos to the Indian Cricket Team for that stupendous win! Clap

And Sachin jitna bhi budha ho, he will always be the shaan of Bharat Big smile.

Galti fultoo tumhari hai... Score pata karke jaana chahiye tha.. I commisserate with that guy.. Bechare ko plane se utarte ke saath score nahi pata chal paya.. I can understand his mental state...LOLLOLLOL...

Oye Bhadkeeli (SJB)... kidhar ho... Let's do the CHAK DE INDIA....Big smile

CKYji, ab bas yehi sunna baaki reh gaya tha Unhappy. Ek to I leave from middle of my wordly affairs to pick that silly cousin of mine... you guys blame me Cry. Yeh mehfil yeh duniya ab mere kaam ki nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

But anyway anyway you people, I have my defence ready. The match was in the last moments when I left.. and since we don't have Radio Mirchi in the US of A, I could not find out, so I refuse to take any blame in this situation... so I sincerely request CKY Sir and Raksha Madam to stop badhing me unnecessarily else I will have to report you two. Baad me aisa mat bolna ki maine bataya nahi tha.

Ok I sounded like a total dork but the same cousin is going nuts right now and is dying for the match to start. And, I am home for the weekend and I have self assured myself that I will hear a lot of noises at night *sigh* Disapprove

But I wish Indian Team all the best and I hope that it shows the same magic as it did in the last match. Smile

Edited by rutumodi915 - 07 September 2007 at 7:18pm
JayKish Groupbie
JayKish
JayKish

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Today is fight with England. Today's game is very intersting.
Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 1:19am | IP Logged
today india will win easily...it wont be a tough match...it will prove to be one sided game.. Smile
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Bet today india will Loooooooooooooos LOL

but i would like to lose the bet.. Wink Tongue
Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Be confident...never loose hope...a true indian will never feel negative...
even if one has to score 7 in one ball...i will be still confident for a no ball
 Big smile

GIRTE HAI SHEH-SAWAR HE JUNG E MAIDAN MAIN...
WO TIFL KYA LADENGE JO GHUTNO KE BAL CHALTE HAI.....

CHAK DE ! INDIA !!!

ChameliKaYaar IF-Rockerz
ChameliKaYaar
ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

So like my cousin came back from India yesterday. I went to pick him up, and the first thing I see is him running towards me, dragging that cart and he was all panting and he shouts, "Score kya hua?" And the match was still in the last moments when I had left for the airport, so I couldn't tell him what exactly happened. So, after hearing something on the lines of !@#*& kinda things thrown at me, he calls his friend in India and then he starts acting all crazy, shouting and laughing and all that. So well yeah, I found out about our victory in a pretty interesting way. Kudos to the Indian Cricket Team for that stupendous win! Clap

And Sachin jitna bhi budha ho, he will always be the shaan of Bharat Big smile.

Galti fultoo tumhari hai... Score pata karke jaana chahiye tha.. I commisserate with that guy.. Bechare ko plane se utarte ke saath score nahi pata chal paya.. I can understand his mental state...LOLLOLLOL...

Oye Bhadkeeli (SJB)... kidhar ho... Let's do the CHAK DE INDIA....Big smile

CKYji, ab bas yehi sunna baaki reh gaya tha Unhappy. Ek to I leave from middle of my wordly affairs to pick that silly cousin of mine... you guys blame me Cry. Yeh mehfil yeh duniya ab mere kaam ki nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

But anyway anyway you people, I have my defence ready. The match was in the last moments when I left.. and since we don't have Radio Mirchi in the US of A, I could not find out, so I refuse to take any blame in this situation... so I sincerely request CKY Sir and Raksha Madam to stop badhing me unnecessarily else I will have to report you two. Baad me aisa mat bolna ki maine bataya nahi tha.

Ok I sounded like a total dork but the same cousin is going nuts right now and is dying for the match to start. And, I am home for the weekend and I have self assured myself that I will hear a lot of noises at night *sigh* Disapprove

But I wish Indian Team all the best and I hope that it shows the same magic as it did in the last match. Smile

Report kar do Rutu.... tum bhi kya yaad rakhogi...Wink... waise maine jo bhi likha tha majaak mein likha tha...Smile... I am trying to look for an expletive in my post and I do not find any... maybe you and Mods do.Smile

Edited by ChameliKaYaar - 08 September 2007 at 4:27am
ChameliKaYaar IF-Rockerz
ChameliKaYaar
ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Bet today india will Loooooooooooooos LOL

but i would like to lose the bet.. Wink Tongue

To phir samjho loose kar gaye....

It ain;t over until it is over..Tongue

ChameliKaYaar IF-Rockerz
ChameliKaYaar
ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_gallery

Be confident...never loose hope...a true indian will never feel negative...
even if one has to score 7 in one ball...i will be still confident for a no ball
 Big smile

GIRTE HAI SHEH-SAWAR HE JUNG E MAIDAN MAIN...
WO TIFL KYA LADENGE JO GHUTNO KE BAL CHALTE HAI.....

CHAK DE ! INDIA !!!

That's the spirit.... Dho do Flintoff ko..LOL

Go to top