Netwest Series (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Maza aa gaya...

For Utthapa the line that comes to mind is 'lag gaya to teer na laga to tukka!' LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Netwest Series (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TallyHo

Maza aa gaya...

For Utthapa the line that comes to mind is 'lag gaya to teer na laga to tukka!' LOL

LOL exactlyLOL kaise bhi aaye run aaye to sahiLOL

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Congrats to India... Clap Clap Party it shows.. team work can make more wins possible... Embarrassed

Chakde India... Big smile

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by guess_gallery

Chalo today also we get a gr8 reason to be happy..coz india will beat england again Embarrassed

hope india bats first and score 289...
england all out on 228 or 258 ...bas bohat hai..

CHAKDE- INDIA  !!!

England - 316/6

What do you think India's chances are today???

Not a huge score...achievable on this ground... Can;t depend on Ten-Gan combo. All have to click... Including Dhoni, Yuvi and Dravid...

We CAN DO IT>.Tongue

We did it Dancing. I can breathe again. What a match though ClapClap

CHAK DE INDIA..... ClapClap... go for the broke Lads....Clap

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 11:06am | IP Logged

So like my cousin came back from India yesterday. I went to pick him up, and the first thing I see is him running towards me, dragging that cart and he was all panting and he shouts, "Score kya hua?" And the match was still in the last moments when I had left for the airport, so I couldn't tell him what exactly happened. So, after hearing something on the lines of !@#*& kinda things thrown at me, he calls his friend in India and then he starts acting all crazy, shouting and laughing and all that. So well yeah, I found out about our victory in a pretty interesting way. Kudos to the Indian Cricket Team for that stupendous win! Clap

And Sachin jitna bhi budha ho, he will always be the shaan of Bharat Big smile.

Edited by rutumodi915 - 06 September 2007 at 12:52pm

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@ Rutu- No wonder your cousin got annoyed at you...LOL..Because in India if someone asks you 'score kya hi' you are supposed to know the answerEmbarrassed..That's an unspoken rule...WinkLOL...And also its understood what score that person was asking about...You wont tell 'basket ball, football or carrom' score...ROFL

BTW, Sachin is jawaan, uske budha kyo keh rahi ho???Angry

Raksha

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

@ Rutu- No wonder your cousin got annoyed at you...LOL..Because in India if someone asks you 'score kya hi' you are supposed to know the answerEmbarrassed..That's an unspoken rule...WinkLOL...And also its understood what score that person was asking about...You wont tell 'basket ball, football or carrom' score...ROFL

BTW, Sachin is jawaan, uske budha kyo keh rahi ho???Angry

Raksha

Ye Rutu ki dhalti umra mein uski aankhon ka dosh hai..LOLLOL

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutumodi915

So like my cousin came back from India yesterday. I went to pick him up, and the first thing I see is him running towards me, dragging that cart and he was all panting and he shouts, "Score kya hua?" And the match was still in the last moments when I had left for the airport, so I couldn't tell him what exactly happened. So, after hearing something on the lines of !@#*& kinda things thrown at me, he calls his friend in India and then he starts acting all crazy, shouting and laughing and all that. So well yeah, I found out about our victory in a pretty interesting way. Kudos to the Indian Cricket Team for that stupendous win! Clap

And Sachin jitna bhi budha ho, he will always be the shaan of Bharat Big smile.

Galti fultoo tumhari hai... Score pata karke jaana chahiye tha.. I commisserate with that guy.. Bechare ko plane se utarte ke saath score nahi pata chal paya.. I can understand his mental state...LOLLOLLOL...

Oye Bhadkeeli (SJB)... kidhar ho... Let's do the CHAK DE INDIA....Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top