kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 7:39am | IP Logged

luke wright is outParty

but too many extras...........

Matt prior also out.Party

11/2 england...... RP singh two wickets in one over Party

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Netwest Series (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 9:26am | IP Logged
after the two wickets we are losing every second Cry

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i know...i know... we lost... It's okay... we played the series like a tiger.... Tongue ... Not to disguise the bad performance but many decisions went against India...
1. Dravid given out wrongly...
2. Tendlya Given out 2 overs later wrongly.. (that's 2 huge shocks within 2 overs).
3. Ian Bell was LBW out when on 2 (not given)..
4. Kevin Pietersen was LBW early on (not given)...

Same umpire Aleem Dar did it all...
India lost to a combo of good hostile bowling and M/S Aleem Dar. Smile

Edited by ChameliKaYaar - 08 September 2007 at 11:14am

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

i know...i know... we lost... It's okay... we played the series like a tiger.... Tongue ... Not to disguise the bad performance but many decisions went against India...
2. Tendlya Given out 2 overs later wrongly.. (that's 2 huge shocks within 2 overs).

Hey CKY, Thanks for saving me from making this post..Because I came in to say exactly whatever you said above...I'm very proud of India and our over all performanceClapClapClap...

Mr.Dar needs to get a check up, neck up...So many dubious decisions??Dead...I believe India is going to register a complaint against this useless Umpire...ClapI just read an article regarding this..I don't know how it will get back all those boiled and evaporated cells in me and the other millions of viewers who just felt like breaking his fingers for such repeated display of blindness..Angry...

Whatever it is, all in all it was a very successful tour for India...ClapClapClap

Chak De! India.....Big smile

Raksha

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

Hey CKY, Thanks for saving me from making this post..Because I came in to say exactly whatever you said above...I'm very proud of India and our over all performanceClapClapClap...

Mr.Dar needs to get a check up, neck up...So many dubious decisions??Dead...I believe India is going to register a complaint against this useless Umpire...ClapI just read an article regarding this..I don't know how it will get back all those boiled and evaporated cells in me and the other millions of viewers who just felt like breaking his fingers for such repeated display of blindness..Angry...

Whatever it is, all in all it was a very successful tour for India...ClapClapClap

Chak De! India.....Big smile

Raksha

Yup....

CHAK DE INDIA...

Now it is time to put on my mask of realism and talk ABOUT 20/20 world cup...I don't fancy India's chances in that tournament. The brute power (except Dhoni) is missing from the Indian team.

Aussies of course are favorites. Sri Lankans and West Indies are my 2nd and 3rd favorites in that tournament.

S/L has meanest of them all Jayasurya in addition to Sangakarra, Jayawardena, Tharanga combo can be very destructive.

WI has Gayle, Samuels, Fidel Edwards, Sarwan and Dwayne Smith as pinch hitters

Aussies lists just goes on and on.... Gilchirst, Ponting, Hayden, and the beast (Symonds)...Clark, Brett Lee...Let me just stop here before I get a heartache..Ouch

SA have Boucher and De Villiers as main hitters... Others may click but are not consistent pinch hitters,.

So I am not favoring India.... but I will be supporting and rooting for them...Tongue

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Not related to kirket....but...
India beat S.Korea 7-2 to lift the Asian Cup Champsionship...
So let's all say...

Big smile CHAK DE INDIA Big smile

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Clap

Not related to kirket....but...
India beat S.Korea 7-2 to lift the Asian Cup Champsionship...
So let's all say...

Big smile CHAK DE INDIA Big smile

Reel life inspiring real life???

ClapClapClap

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 9:31am | IP Logged

CHAK DE INDIA

Kya match tha, Koreans ko har angle se dho daala. ClapLOL

And moreover we got an automatic entry into next World Cup. Clap

Post Reply New Post