Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

np-rox thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: nitica_82

Riddz should follow Rahul's example. Juhi was acting mighty pricey with Rahul. First Riddz should try flowers, cards and teddy bears. Then,s he should threaten to jump off Sanjivani's terrace and finally get Atul to fight her case, make Armaan feel guilty about his stubborn attitude, hurt herself and make Armaan do the bandages. 😆 ...that's how Rahul got Juhi. C'mon Riddz, apne senior se kucch to seekho. Somebody send Riddz the Sanjivani videos please! "I'm gorgeous. It's just that you've got a squint in your eyes."

😆 I'm so with u...
I have now certainly started day dreaming a lot abt AR... 😍 😍 😍
They both r just so fab...especially after yest last part....
np-rox thumbnail
BTW congo on the new part ..guys...u guys r just r in no mood to stop.....thats really gr8..

And also the siggies by ROZ (if I may call u that )
r really awesome....Will use it for sure..can't resist...
buttercup thumbnail
congrats for the2nd zone.. 😃

we shud slow down a bit now and make more replies in one reply..then many replies 😳 😳 otherwise we will hv to open too many threads now 😆
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Butter True said , we have to control our feelings for AR , i know they are too cool but really its tufff , i personally cant stop talking bout them.. 😆 😆

Roz: Awesome siggies 👏
Muqu: Ya i know its tuff to wait for monday now 😆 Edited by Khushi12 - 16 years ago
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲 😲 😲
Second one already??
Slow down guys!!! We're to crazy about DMG 😳 😆

Still havent seen Aug 30th epi..so going to watch it now 😳
Chahat17 thumbnail
I must say the show is very interesting...it got ppl hooked so quickly...its been only 2 wks...it takes atleast 6 months for a show to establish on its own...and DMG is doing great...in the future along with the "love story " tracks...i would luv to see some actual medical stories as well afterall, it is a medical show...otherwise ppl will think dr. at sanjeevni dont anything, and waste time 😆
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ np-rox - course you can call me roz - it is my name after all 😆 now - ur turn. aap ka naam?

@ algebramulti - yep u all were def hooked from the beginning - me on the other hand - i just made 26 AR sigs and one MV of them - thats not obsession right? 😆
& im sure the writers will try to maintain an equal balance betwen the doctors personal lives and their professional lives by giving the medical cases enough air time 😊

yeah aint it crazy how we've been zooming thru pages - but then again who can blame us - AR r fab characters 😃
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ PLease post your 26 AR sigs 😳
Would love to see them 😳
And oh yeh..not at all obsessed 😆 😆
crazymystery thumbnail
Great siggs 👏 -man that scene totally rocks 😳 😉
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sejal: Ya not at all , we wont mind seeing another 26 Siggies 😆 😆 .Anything for AR .We are never obsessed. 😆 😆 😆

Khushi