Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

30th Aug Written/Video Update - complete - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Wonderful update.

I think Parvati should think like a woman and not a bahu. The other people in Agarwal House are so disgusting.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx Krishi.
and ur updates are perfect,you dont need to change them at all. 👏 😳
nazma thumbnail
adi will definatly support methali and i really want them to get married, methalli deserves someone like adi after what happened to her
thanx for the update and like you said at top of your update i think that you are doing a great job giving us so much detail 😊
noori_soul thumbnail
Please continue with your detailed updates, I don't always have the opportunity to watch the shows online and really appreciate it!   

Society is really horrible when it comes to these situations.   In real life there isn't always a guy waiting in the wings to marry the girl like in these serials. So at least she has that.   
ghutupakhi2 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update......
But as for the episode it is sickening....It is again transmitting wrong messages to the not so literate viewers...India is a country where people still murder girl child and so instead of showing a progressive society and a fight for justice they are showing all the lod school of thought...it is a digusting episode and a humiliation and shame for womanhood....I wonder how the actors and actresses are so dumb to potray such kind of things and agree to such atrocity.....
simereet thumbnail
Thanx for update . i hate praney and im wating for ADI to come back to Mets and help her
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...... And if you can a detailed one would be great. But if it is tough for you, no problem.

This AG's are horrible man!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 Ghar ki izzaat, but they don't ever care about the woman who suffered 😕 Mets is ready to face the court but they don't want it to happen. How rude!!!!!!!!!!

Paro be a woman first and fight for your rights...... Society has no other work other than to always talk about others. Also what would the AG's have done if one of their daughters faced such a situation... Let it go is it..... Never, so there again they distinguished a daughter and a bahu Sad state man 😭
omkitty thumbnail
thnzs 4 that update
didnt get to watch the ep because of school work :(
hellen thumbnail
thxs 4 da update Krishi, i reaaly like da way u write ur updates 👏 and plus i get more info on wots happenin in it so i suggest u 2 carry on writting them in details - if dat is ok with u. 😆