India-Forums

TBJK update..21st

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 2:58am | IP Logged
ok so if u have read e previous update i tot i saw a snake on the screen but i guess i was jus dreamin..haha..sorry... so e epi starts off wid durga "speakin" to aryan..tellin him why he had to do this behind her back etc...she said tt till today she wears this mangalsutra coz every bead has has and their love in it or sometrhin like tt..den she says "but now tt u have cheated n deceived me there is no meaning in me wearin this" and she pulls the mangalstra out and places in in the durga ma statue.then the doctor man(her fren) comes outta no where n says durga i will always be your fren and stay by ur side and offers her his hand..she takes it...im tellin u guys i am pretty sure those two will end up together...guruma n her helper meet and once again start the nonsense talk abt how to destroy mahir...borin...then next scene shows grandmas of timir and mahir meetin..all three of them...durgas mother in law,khushi's mum n aroona.)...durga's mil tells the other two woman tt she found out that the two kids were exchanged at birth(like they already didnt know tt) the other two woman look uneasily n say we know tt...durga's mil says is there somethin els tt u are hidin from me...aroona think if the time guruji says tt timir will be born a satan but then she tells durga's mil tt no there is nothin we are hidin frm you...durga's mil goes home not realy believin the two woman..at the hse door she stops and comes face to face wid timir.den in her head she remembers durga tellin her long ago "why is timir like tt...my son shld be dfiferent...calm devoted and peaceful...but timir is totally opp...why?' mil starts sensin somethin wrong as she looks at timir...epi ends...tc... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top