Bani wasnt happy happy - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
I can totally undserstnad Bani's predicament, it's like she's caught b/w a rock and a hard place.   

yeh i knw.. but when u see the vid.. or if uve seen it..

when Jai shouts that.. he does look over his shoulder to see Banis reactions.. so he does knw what he has said..
boi he has a lot of explaingin to do!

Originally posted by Henna 786

yeh i knw.. but when u see the vid.. or if uve seen it..

when Jai shouts that.. he does look over his shoulder to see Banis reactions.. so he does knw what he has said..
boi he has a lot of explaingin to do!

I know the guy is gonna get cremated for shouting "mera bacha" at every chance he gets๐Ÿ˜†  I wonder if Bani will even let him sleep on their bed tonight๐Ÿ˜†  forget Suhag Raat he'd be lucky if he even gets to spend a simple raat in the same room as her.

Edited by msbee - 16 years ago
Heena..
The scene at mandap was made little complicated as it was such a big event and yest at mehndi she was very happy.
At right at that moment Jiggie baby sprouts out all dialogues ala her parents being dead,thy being orphaned and she almost too bani down memory lane how JB first wedding happ???abortion,JP ONS ,veer and all that trash so deffo she cant be shown happy!!!
And that dialogue by JW no more tears was a good one!!!

Plus all those who say JB keep blushing and grinning even after 5 marr and 2 kids must be happy as today thy indeed had an emotional wedding
Originally posted by msbee

I know the guy is gonna get cremated for shouting "mera bacha" at every chance he gets๐Ÿ˜†  I wonder if Bani will even let him sleep on their bed tonight๐Ÿ˜†  forget Suhag Raat he'd be lucky if he even gets to spend a simple raat in the same room as her.

๐Ÿคฃ dont wish for action... wont happen (thankfully!)

i think him shoutin those wrds was a good thing for him in a way.. he knws his responsibility.. but when it came to Bani it was sad...

Originally posted by who am i???

Heena..
The scene at mandap was made little complicated as it was such a big event and yest at mehndi she was very happy.
At right at that moment Jiggie baby sprouts out all dialogues ala her parents being dead,thy being orphaned and she almost too bani down memory lane how JB first wedding happ???abortion,JP ONS ,veer and all that trash so deffo she cant be shown happy!!!
And that dialogue by JW no more tears was a good one!!!

yeh i agree.. but you would think with the support of Jai she would smile a little then be depressed and think about what Jigs said.. they all knw what she is like aswell..

i hope Bani smiles bk at her.. like Ghandi once said! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its the best revenge! a simple smile..

Plus all those who say JB keep blushing and grinning even after 5 marr and 2 kids must be happy as today thy indeed had an emotional wedding yeh i guess they finally had a weddin they wanted in the end..

Heena..
U knw i so want amma to retort back at jiggs wn ever she is taunting like JW is dancing on her tunes,thy took ovr walia property she must say yea jigyasa aunty ur right he dances on my tunes now what can i do over that if he fell in love with me and u hav seen how much he loves and wt all he did for me so better not butt in as i dont want to see u again in chawl taking loans fr buying apples and if u excuse me i hav other imp works as JW is  planning for a cricket team๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by who am i??? - 16 years ago
lol shes not that bold.. but i see ur point..

i dont see why she doesnt act a bit like Durga with her quick tongue to Jigs and the others.. she obviously has a voice and an opinion.. why doesnt she express it..

if someone started on me, i knw i have 100 htings to say bk! ๐Ÿ˜† Durga had a few sentences too.. why didnt Bani just slip into DDG mode?! ๐Ÿ˜•
No Durga for me,Plzzzzzzzzz but deffo she can giv back coz even bani used to giv back well,did u forget Bani Dixit hay days with Mr.Walia and some of her classic dialogues she used to mouth to shut JW ๐Ÿ˜‰
ala koi bhi ghalthi....
Mr.Walia ne bhi wahi ghalthi ki...
ahah! i guess u didnt like Durga.. i thought she was cool to a point.. esp with her one liners! ๐Ÿคฃ

tru Bani in the day used to answer bk, i think she should start once again, like Rano. Rano knws how to shut a person up.. its not that hard to think of a comeback.. esp not for jigyasa.. ok Pia id understand at one point they used to be close sisters.. but now they moved away..

but Jigs is easy to defeat, shes just louder really.. not correct ๐Ÿ˜‰