Harry Potter

Spoiler - Harry n Voldy

miss_parvy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys, just wanted to know an answer to a question thats been bugging me 4 quite a while.
In HP7 we find out that Harry is a horcrux which voldy ddnt intend 2 make.
N harry sacrificed himself to destroy the horcrux.
Does that mean that the qualities that harry n voldy shared, no longer exist, did they get destroyed as well.
4 example, the ability to speak parseltongue.
Edited by miss_parvy - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~PuNk PrInCeSs~ thumbnail
yah..harry is no longer a parselmouth
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yupe its is true

Harry cant go into Vold's mind anymore and even i think cant use the phoneix feathered wand
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes. His Parseltongue is gone and Harry and Voldy do not share the same thoughts anymore.

Harry and Voldy are no longer part of each other.
ishu124 thumbnail
but then why was harry's son afraid of being a slytherin?
pinks86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think slytherins will always be considered 'sinister' since it produced voldy and all the death eaters, it was just lkike in harry's time when everyone were a little weary at being in the slytherin house.
-Rose- thumbnail
how did Ron speak parsel tongue to get in the chamber of secrets at the end of story during the hogwarts fight?
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

^^^ron spoke Parselmouth bcoz he heard Harry do it when he opened the horcrux Locket. Parselmouth is a language like any other language....if u mimick it or say the same thing the other person said...then that means u are speaking that language..Ron just remembered and copied/repeated what he heard Harry say...

Originally posted by: ishu124

but then why was harry's son afraid of being a slytherin?

well...i guess James Potter junior told him that Slytherin is the worst house n intinmidated him abt it....n Al was a poor boy sooo scared....

But it matters not...as Harry said...Slytherin isnt a bad house...ppl are just makin it up to be one...Slytherins are just determined and want glory and will do anythin to achieve their dreams...see Dumbledore for instance could have ended up in any of the three houses-Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw....(I said Slytherin coz he did want fame and glory and was tad determined na? of course he wasnt evil!😳n Gryffindor coz he is very very brave and courageousto have struggled with his past and really strive for a better world and didnt fear dying....and Ravenclaw coz he is the wisest man and wit beyonnd measure is really man's greatest treasure....)😉 so he had many of the qualities of those houses...I guess Albus Severus too wud have ended up according to his own skill na?

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 16 years ago
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey hi i hav a question.....
😊
how come harry didnt say anything abt his past life to his children when every1 knew abt it???
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hu tld u harry dint say nethn 2 his children? 😕