Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
hi im tanya from singapore,,i love OTH.GG,smallville,lost,heroes n prison break..i m a student

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Members Introduce Yourselves (Page 4)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I can't believe I never noticed this, well I think I haven't?

Hey, I'm Navi. Live in Canada, born and raised. I love OTH [older seasons preferably], Gilmore Girls, Gossip girl, etc from CW. I'm 15, turning 16 later on this month! My favourite shows are Heroes, Dexter, Prison Break, Criminal Minds, Friday Night Lights, how I met your mother, big bang theory, etc. My favourite movies are V for Vendetta, Syrianna, Michael Clayton, Burn After Reading, etc.. and as you can tell by those movies I'm a George Clooney fan (:

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hi I'm Kim,

I'm only here because I heard vampire diaries is gonna start on CW :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CW Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.