Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

~*puja*~

~*puja*~

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I'm Puja... love the CW... been watching for years, but I especially like Gossip Girl and OTH! Can't wait to discuss the shows with everyone!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Members Introduce Yourselves (Page 3)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kj09

Kj09

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
hey i am Khadija and i live in Chicago USA. I always watch CW. I have read the whole Gossip Girl series and now i watch it on CW.

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hi im Vidhi! I just love CW it rocks man!!! Wink I just love to watch GG it is soo cool and i just love nate!!! Wink Im goin to have lots of fun here!!!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone! I'm Fariha from Cali. I'm 18 and recently started watching OTH..still catching up with the 4th season Embarrassed I didn't know there was a forum for CW channel...was just going through the International channels and came across this one Tongue Looking forward to making many new friends here Embarrassed

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Hiyaa everyone .

I'm Jess! 15 frm canada .

CW - means One Tree Hill. I love that show the most .

i watch supernatural , smallville, gossip g. at times =P

*ba3ykush*

*ba3ykush*

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Hi guys!

I'm puneet! !5 yrs, from canada. Smile
i love OTH! i watch alot of bollywoood, and hollywood.
my favourite thing about OTH would have to be peyton! Smile

im usuually inactive bnut i will try to be more active here! :)

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
hi, my name is aisha known to IF as ishy, im 24 and lives in india as a foreign student. im a big fan of most of the shows on CW namely smallville, gossip girl and many more.

jc_chiz

jc_chiz

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
hi! i'm ava from stroh, indiana..i'm 21 and a med student .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CW Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.