Amanda Bynes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Everyone who watches CW must have caught a glimpse of Amanda Bynes in What I like about you. I love her Show...I think she was amazing!!
Some of Her pics:

Edited by modishh - 29 August 2007 at 3:42pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amanda Bynes" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Ange.Noir~

IF-Veteran Member

~Ange.Noir~

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hmm yea.. i watched a few epis of that show. its a good one.. does it still air or it ended already?

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
yes it still airs at 3 in US...well everytime i watch the epis are old but still love it Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.