Kkusum

Kusum and Ekta...UGHHHH

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I think we should get Sony's number or email and tell them that they are losing a lot of viewers because of Ekta and her stupid serials....I mean what else is she going to do to try to show the public; that it's ok for kids to talk back to their parents, that evil gets everything and good just sits back and can't say anything back, that its ok to ruin a sister's house and lie like a dog about everything and not get caught, that it's ok for doctors to lie, etc etc 🤢.  I get it, it's a soap opera, but gosh, even the soap operas here in America are better (while they are over 40 years long) and there is no confusion whereas with Ekta, there is confusion😕.  Kali was not even pregnant so I don't know why the stupid doc said that her child was not saved 😡......she needs to cancel khusum or just get an ending fast...catch Esha, send her and Mahi and everyone bad to jail, get rid of Kali, have Kumud marry either Kshij or Garv and get Kusum and Abhay together and living in love.....and thats it the serial is over👏.  Ekta Kapoor needs to like get a life and find another profession that she be good at, and stay away from television period 😡😡.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The serial will not end. I think she is trying to go the American way where serials go on for over 20+ years. The only difference is that American Serials are logical and makes sense whereas Ekta's serials are totally messed up, confusing and do not make sense at all. In other words, the Evil people never get whats coming to them. They always succeed. But people are gonna watch since they have nothing better to do and continue making Ekta a very rich young girl.

I have decided that after Jassi is over, I am removing Sony/Zee tv combo from dish network. It is just not worth it anymore.

jprasad thumbnail

Poor Ekta...the butt of all our jokes...and it is so justified.

sannakayani thumbnail
come on guys its not all that bad other wise we wudn't watch it but i understans where exotic divinity is coming from actually how do u tell kids that u can get away wid lies its not fair cuz that doesn't happen in reality....😳
shivani4u thumbnail
I ve been wanting to do that for a long time i think we should all gang up on her.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SIRFINA

I have decided that after Jassi is over, I am removing Sony/Zee tv combo from dish network. It is just not worth it anymore.

same here

smilingstar3 thumbnail
ok ok ok i kno that it's getting kind frenzy at the times but don't worry kali will get what she deserves
evil doesn't win for long
take tashu her schemes were zipping through the hallway but when she was least expecting it they zipped back right at her face and she got the boot
esha got a mega boot for being a pyscho too! now they are seeking revenge
Kali will get the 6 inch heeled boot soon don't worry she will fail
and hopefully the show will go on track
but ur right ekta has caused confusion
only the ooper walla knows how it will be solved but i am sure it will
there's an answer to everything
and even if we complain about the show we love it and that's why we watch it in the first place!
sukh thumbnail

u guys r so right. i,m geeting tried too. either ekta has to end this kkusum  or she needs to show something nice   anout kkusum,. first kkusum use to cry ( still crying). now kumud. i mean come on things happen in this life with people. but this soap is geeting my nervs. i don,t watch at home. i just like to read it on lnesomehow. but thanks friends for ur comments.

sukh

😉