TO-DO List + Things in the making!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

Just few days back we crossed one more important milestone of 300,000+ members.

I will be posting and storing all the suggestions that we are considering adding  to our Forum that were recieved by the members.

Cheers,
Vijay

Originally posted by advil

The pages are loading quite fast and no problems at all. Thanks..

Best of luck for all the upcoming developments.

Now that you do have a "to do" list, here is a recap perhaps of somethings which can be added if possible :

1. A "mass forward" of PM option

2. A draft folder, where PM messages can be made ready and saved in for later sending

2. Shifting the "delete all" button to the other side so that "delete all" and "delete selected" stay as far away as possible.

3. Providing the option to remain "invisible" if one needs to or chooses to.

4. A provision to "report" profane / abusive PM's directly to Dev team, exactly like how we have the "Report" option for posts.

5. A search option for PM's, so that if we choose to reach a PM's we can reach the needed PM faster.

You guys are doing an amazing job , credit should be given to the Dev Team for keeping the place in order and yet its done so lovingly. It is surely one of the best maintained sites and a special thanks to crazy creatives too for keeping the home page entertaining.

Cheers.

Adi.

Originally posted by Neetusxm

suggestion on bollywood section...

ur articles are gr8..but pictures add a little extra oomph to it...wud be gr8 if you add a pic of the star or the the place/site of which the article is all about..

Originally posted by Dazzling*

Here's what you can add in your TO-DO list Vijay to improve I-F

A drop down menu on home page somewhere where you can change the layout colour. More info on it on Suggestions and Comments forum here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/640594

A search option for PM's, where we can find PM's easily and faster by typing the keyword, more info here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/711074

A few more folders for PM's like Drafts, Junk, etc

• When you send a PM to someone and its something long, which you've typed, then if you click Post Message, sometimes the member's Inbox can be full athough the PM size has sncreased anyway, but I think that the message u were gonna send should be automaticly saved in a folder (Drafts) - hope you get wat I mean, but this wont happen alot now i guess because our PM size has increased anyway 😛

Hope you consider these suggestions would be very useful to improve I-F 😃

Originally posted by umi82990

I had a couple of requests/ideas:

1-Could we get CC and send to all on Buddy list PM!!

2-Is there any way to create multiple Buddy lists.

3-Could we get Member # like I am the 5,??? member at IF. This way we could know what member number you are. One way to find out is when you try to look at someone's profile, it says member id profile. Could you bring that up with all the other member information shown!!