Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Hello everyone..

Here is out DOTW this week...

Whick relationship do u feel is more important? what i mean to say is that the realationship u have with ur mom? or dad....or sis...or with the one u love...share with us what u think? which relationship is more important...and who do u think will always be there for u?

Have fun,

Anji

L&F Dev. Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Most Important Relationship" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged
For me its the one i share with my dad.. seriously i can do anything for him.. He is my best frnd.. i can tell him anything.. I love him a lot and he means the most to me! Embarrassed

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
fOr me.... my mOm is everything.... she izz the mOst impOrtant part Of my life.....

and fOr relatiOnship... every relatiOnship have its Own Imp.... may be sOme peOples misunderstOod tO understand sOme relatiOns but relatiOns are very pure........

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
for me my sister is my heart!
though we dun talk 2 each other
i will love her till i die! Big smile

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Definitely My mom!Embarrassed

We're great friends, I can tell her all my secrets and problems. She always puts a big smile on my face.Embarrassed

I love her to bits!Tongue

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I can't imagine my life without my family!
My mom and 2 sisters mean the world to me.. i will not choose my mom or sis only.. i will say that we at home share a very special bond, a bond which can never break.. a bond which became stronger during the hard times we went through, a bond which keeps becoming stronger and will always keep us connected to each other Clap We are like 4 best friends!!

My mom and sisters are the most important people in my life and i share the most imp rishta/relationship with them Clap

LOve,
Gracella

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Definetaly the relationship i share with my mom n my best mate.......mom is just everything shez just the best n i love her 2 bitz...n my best mate coz i can share every little thing from her and that she just knowz everything abt me Embarrassed will never let go of these 2 till da end!!!!

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 31 August 2007 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Nice topic. I won't say it's hard to choose.. no. Your parents are gonna be with you till your last breathe - mark these words. You know they are always with you.. They share a relation of blood with you.

But that guy whom you love.. you don't know him for long and who knows one day he leaves you.. He dusn share a relation of blood with you. He dusn know you dat well.. even if you spend 10 years with him.. you can't say you or him know each other that well as your parents do.

So your parents are definitely the first.. and rest all are NEXT. My love is the 2nd most important person for me after my Parents.. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top