Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Hello Friends!Hug

I am back with yet again another interesting situation for this week. I know I usually start this game on Saturdays but last Saturday my bad health didn't allow me. So here I am.. Willing to see some awesome response to this situation.. Big smile (Please ignore the he/she, him/her problem in my post :p)

You love a guy/girl who is very popular in your school/college/university. You both are not really close friends but .. only friends. You rarely talk to each other. You know you love this guy/girl.. But you never felt that he/she too feels the same way. You shut your mouth and behave totally weird in front of him/her at times so that he/she never gets to know that you love him/her. You wait for him/her for months/years. Then one day you get to know that he (your love) loves a girl.. who is an year older to him and who is senior to you people.

But that girl always ignored him and rejected his proposal. Your love proposed her twice or thrice in many ways like; giving gifts, cards, letters. But the girl never even read those letters.. never ever opened those gift wrappers - and always tore 'em off in front of that guy. The girl wasn't bad at heart but she used to hate the fact that a person who is an year younger to her.. loves her. and is so stubborn that he is proposing her for the third time now. Slowly and steadily many people got to know about this in the school/coll/uni.

Then he finally gave up. and became friends with that girl. After an year or so.. you two become really good friends. You still have nice feelings for him.. tho' somewhere you feel all your dreams being shattered.. 'coz you know he loves someone else. But one lucky day.. he proposes you. Wil you say yes? Knowing the fact that he had already thrice proposed the same girl before.. and now he is proposing you.. is he the right person for you? But at the same time don't forget that you have waited for this guy for SO MANY years now.

You had been waiting for years for this day.. will you say yes or no? On the other hand, you know the whole school/uni was aware of the fact that he used to like the other girl. That guy even tells you that he has moved on in life.. yes he used to like that girl but he dusn like her anymore..

How will you deal with this kind of situation?Embarrassed Wow, I wish I could also take part ;).. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SOTW - Winner - Pg. 2 !" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i wud definetly say yes...unless n untill i hav moved on in my life n found another guy whu wud b perfect for me....

-priya

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizajaved

You love a guy/girl who is very popular in your school/college/university. You both are not really close friends but .. only friends. You rarely talk to each other. You know you love this guy/girl.. But you never felt that he/she too feels the same way. You shut your mouth and behave totally weird in front of him/her at times so that he/she never gets to know that you love him/her. You wait for him/her for months/years. Then one day you get to know that he (your love) loves a girl.. who is an year older to him and who is senior to you people.

ignoring the highlighted part last year i was in the same situation....but now i hav moved on in life....accptd tht he loves another girll...n she is my best frnd whum he loves....

-priya

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Well it depends. Im not the type who would actually love a guy so long.. Bec u cant love someone without knowing him.. So my feelings for the guy would be more of a crush on infactuation which changes more like every month! LOL

But yes if i still like that guy, then i will consider all the factors and then go with my intution.. I can usually tell wen a guy says i have moved on he means it or not.. If he means it, then i will say yes, and if he doesnt den, i will tell him dat i can wait til he means it! Embarrassed

Secondly u wrote that now im really good frnds with him since a year.. If im frnds with a guy since a year, i would defintly know him preety well.. And yes if he is a good person and really likes, which u can tell easily, den why not? Embarrassed

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
sure!
but first i shud make sure if he still has feelings 4 her! Wink

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
NIce SOTW Shiza! Clap

MY God i was so shocked reading it..LOL coz i've been like the girl the guy liked.. Oh and i'm also not bad at heart, but i also didn't open all those gifts,cards etc he used to send to me.. Gosh it was so irritating, the whole uni knew abt that creep who was totally mad abt me and i was the Mean girl..who broke his heart... can u believe it that people blamed me for not liking him?! Ouch Ouch oh i so hated going to uni at that time.....everyone knew abt the situation even the professors..

anyways i'm going off topic nowLOL ,so coming to the situation..

well knowing that he had been so crazy abt hat girl, i would def take my time and would try to find out if he's really over her...or just trying to use me to make her jealous or what...as some guys try to do, right?   Dead
and if both of us really became such great friends.. i think i would know instantly...
so i think That if i really love him..and got to know that he really loves me and doesn't feel anything for the other girl, i would go for it... coz u have to be lucky to get ur love in life.. so what if the whole uni knew abt him and that girl...who caresWink

LOve,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 29 August 2007 at 1:27pm

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

NIce SOTW Shiza!

MY God i was so shocked reading it.. coz i've been like the girl the guy liked.. Oh and i'm also not bad at heart, but i also didn't open all those gifts,cards etc she used to send to me.. Gosh it was so irritating, the whole uni knew abt that creep who was totally mad abt me and i was the Mean girl..who broke his heart... can u believe it that people blamed me for not liking him?! Ouch Ouch oh i so hated going to uni at that time.....everyone knew abt the situation even the professors..

anyways i'm going off topic nowLOL ,so coming to the situation..

well knowing that he had been so crazy abt hat girl, i would def take my time and would try to find out if he's really over her...or jsu ttrying to use me to make her jealous or what...as some guys try to do, right?   Dead and if both of us really became such great friends.. i think i would know instantly...
so i think That if i really love him..and got to know that he reallyloves me, i would go for it... coz u have to be lucky to get ur love in life.. so what if the whole uni knew abt him and that girl...

LOve,
Gracella

oh man! ur too good! ur gonna win again!Ouch Smile

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
well i would say yes..

afterall i love him rightt..?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top