Debate Mansion

Unemployment In India...

JayKish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi, Friends it is a big problem of our country that most of people of our country unemployed. What do you think ????

Edited by JayKish - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayKish thumbnail

I again invite whom, they are interasting to know why unemploymentacy increasing day by day? why people becaming voilent, harrash, frastate? Why they are not able to fullfil thier dream? They are not living in condition of human. Why our society growing towards market socity? How we have to make our society human socity? All this problem I have to discuss with You? Please come on this topic.

*edited: Please don't attack others in any way.*

Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 16 years ago
Indian_girl_18 thumbnail
It's a big problem. Unemployment does lead people to be more violent. But what can these people do. They are unemployed and don't have the money to feed their children.   This leads to a bigger problem. Some people contiune on to become robbers and kill other people and even go into the business of drugs to get some money. Some girls go into prositution to get money to help theuir parents out. It's a big problem and some how it should be solved.

I'll write more but I have to go to my class.
sasiddiqui thumbnail
What both India and Pakistan need to do is conquer unemployment. The infrastructure and corruption causes this problem. They need a public works program.
JayKish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indian_girl_18

It's a big problem. Unemployment does lead people to be more violent. But what can these people do. They are unemployed and don't have the money to feed their children.   This leads to a bigger problem. Some people contiune on to become robbers and kill other people and even go into the business of drugs to get some money. Some girls go into prositution to get money to help theuir parents out. It's a big problem and some how it should be solved.

I'll write more but I have to go to my class.

Dear Friends,

You have written well and you think in right way. But all are facing problem, it is reality. Do you want to discuss on it? Everything is possible, if you have courage. We can get 100 % security of job and there is scientific way. If you are interested than write more your vew...

Edited by JayKish - 16 years ago
JayKish thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasiddiqui

What both India and Pakistan need to do is conquer unemployment. The infrastructure and corruption causes this problem. They need a public works program.

You are quite well. But we conquer unemployement from not only India-Pakistan but also over all the world. Join with discussion. How we can change our society in scientific way and haow we can make a humanistic society, it will be discussed in the pannel.

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Friends, we request you to discuss without attacking each other. Please just go ahead and discuss the topic. 😊
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayKish

You are quite well. But we conquer unemployement from not only India-Pakistan but also over all the world. Join with discussion. How we can change our society in scientific way and haow we can make a humanistic society, it will be discussed in the pannel.

🤔 which panel

Babii~Phatt thumbnail
gr8 topic guyz, will b bak 2 discuss....
Tash, x
JayKish thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasiddiqui

Not the main couse. Main couse is the system in which we are living today. The system is not a socity it is marketing society. If we are trying to convert its in society - human society than we can surely conquer unemplomenty and achive 100% job for every one.