Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

ELAS Forum Scrapbook: Share your memories - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

E~Belle thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This is my official scrap memory of how i enjoyed, suffered and survived elas the the cast and crews... with a tissue, when Niks and kanchi were romancin it out in the rain, those were good times, i remember the firs time the met after the seperation at veers house the wind, the flying umbrella, niceeeeeee 😉 , the blessed reunion, then came the funny chiku one of my best character , who got( lost in translation )along with mum and other villagers and then there were times when i endured with a shot gun so i can kill veer and tulika and her pretty saris wonder what happned to her father and lailas husbands story (hmm lost in translation) , like when she tried to pour acid on our anu,that would have saved them the cliff scene and change to the new tough anuradah y then, and when she got locked up behind bar and anu went to show off her hands that was was pretty made and oh did she look stunning on her weddin day the sari, muah u cant beat that, I also remember when ayesha came into the scene after she got veer pusehd of the CLIFF 😕 , the evil that continued and the tantrums we put with stupid scenes from old anu and finallyshe got crapped out of the picture , by Ayesha again off the CLIFF 🤢 , alright now comes the new Anu , i enjoyed the whole double role thing but the movie became boring, and karate thing was Hillarious, tried to lively up the prgramme,not to mention how Anuradah ended up dead instead of the real anu which was cool with me, thank God she didnt get pushed of the CLIFF but she was ontop of the cliff when she got shot by ayesha 😛 , then after , rahul my favourite actor whom by the way got crapped out  by some guy, that remind of a movie phone booth, wonder what happned to that guy after his undyin love for sonam(lost in translation) with nikils son,and in other word(lost in translation),now comes the part where ayesha got caught and the wedding called off not after she recieved some serious slapping fron Anu, yes i do remember the same slappin with Laila, another great re union for old nikil and new anu, just when we tot things couldnt get worst comes laila and  our handsome dhruv to the rescue instead he ended up takin one in the head after blastin laila to blazes wow what a movie , thank God they lived happily ever after but i hoped to see mamu at the end with anus family but no way ,another what  would u call it mSay it with  me every one (lost in translation) e , poor abinav had to get himself hit by a TRUCK and so did anuradahs father got hit by a what ? say it with me (hit by a truck)
but in all of this suspense and crazy movie, lets give a hand applause to our beautful anushka who endured it all with me she is just amazing 👏  with her crying scenes and being kidnapped and all,

so at the end i have to say elas after all the cliff stories, and lost in translation came to not so boring but crappy end, will miss the suspense a little well done 👏 👏Edited by E~Belle - 16 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
its really been 3 yrs for the show?i didnt realise..i thout 1 or 2 yrs..only.. 😳

i used to be here all the time earlier..but later on i stopped watching the show and had no idea when i read the posts here..somehow later on i got busy with IF other sections too much i hardly visited here..

bt this section is avery special to me..my journey as a viewbie started in this section..for the first time..
i was very new to IF..when elas started..it was almost 1 or 2 months since i joined IF this show started..and since then i was here for quite long..

and later we got maha here..whom i shared such a good rapoort..she is agreat great friend of mine.. 😳 😳 now when the show ends i will miss her pms ..she send me asking abt small small things abt this section 😆 i hardly visits here but she still pm me and ask things before doing quite a lot.. 😳 😳 so will miss those a lot..
😳 😳 😳

i never liked shakti at all..but i watched dis show coz i liked kanchi kaul..but when she departed it was when i lost interest in this show..

hope to see kanchi in another show 😳

Maha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *allure*

and later we got maha here..whom i shared such a good rapoort..she is agreat great friend of mine.. 😳 😳 now when the show ends i will miss her pms ..she send me asking abt small small things abt this section 😆 i hardly visits here but she still pm me and ask things before doing quite a lot.. 😳 😳 so will miss those a lot..
😳 😳 😳

😆 Don't worry, I will still send you PMs about my other shows... I don't know why but before I do anything for any section I moderate, I always think of asking you first 😳😳😆
Maha21 thumbnail

Share the best moments in the show...

The best moments in the show were when it started... The amazing scenes with Shakti Anand and Kanchi Kaul... 😍 I still remember the scene when Anu's family finds out the she is pregnant and they don't trust her ans she leaves her house... She comes to Nicks office and Nicks is there as well... They spend the night at work... 😍 Kanchi and Shakti shared an amazing chemistry and their song "Mann ki Langan" which was always played in their scenes... 😳

Share special moments in the forum...

There was a time when we formed a group in this forum called the dare devils... We were part of it and I belive Shika (wildblossom) and Himani were the ones who started it... I can never forget how much fun we had giving each other dares and then fulfilling them in other sections of IF... It was unbeliveable, so much fun! I remember my dare... here is the link to it (hehehehe) 😆 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/242030

What you think of this forum, what will you miss the most here?

Each and every moment in this forum has been special... From the time it began, I have been here... I will miss this forum a lot more than the show itself... 😭

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't... Ask them questions, comment on them...

This is an amazing forum... I have made so many friends here and i will miss interacting with them here... First, Butter! 😛 What can I say about her... she is an amazing amazing amazing person and an excellent friend 🤗... I have troubled her so much with my questions but she never made me feel as if I was bothering her (when i fact i was 😉)... She has always been so so so helpful in everything... I have no words to describe what a great moderator, person and more so a great friend she is... 😳

Second I want to mention Graci here... I haven't known her as long as I have known butter but for whatever time I've known her, what can I say 😭😭😭... Oh no, don't get me wrong those are khushi key ansoo 😉... I'm so glad that I got to know her... Now I can't spend my time without talking to her on IF at least one if not more time(s) a day... She is an outstanding member of IF and a very good friend... 😳

Reepz, my lil brother who was a regular member of this forum but left for studies... He was the one I could talk to about anything anytime... I miss him so much... 😭

Nats aka Natasha aka Anastacia!!!!!!! 😛... She has been there anytime I needed any help... She is such a great person and a very good friend... 😳

Nadia has been a very active member and I admire all her efforts to bring life in this forum whenever there were times this forum needed help...😃 I'm so moved by her sweetness and all her efforts... She has proved to be very hard working girl and today i genuinely believe that she really deserves her position as a viewbie... 👏

Last but not the least, Mavra, Murwareed and Huzi! You guys have been so amazing with your updates... Mavra I loved your updates, your writing style is amazing! Huzi, what would we have done without you? Thank you so much you guys for always being there...

Edited by Maha21 - 16 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
awww maha such a touch speech.. 😳
thanks 🤗 🤗

get me one of those speeches for my award aswell..with cryin emo's ok?? but khushi ke aansoon 😆
Maha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *allure*

awww maha such a touch speech.. 😳
thanks 🤗 🤗

get me one of those speeches for my award aswell..with cryin emo's ok?? but khushi ke aansoon 😆

😭
archu_042000 thumbnail
hi
I personally liked this show becoz the characters played by the stars are too anonymous and shakti anand who is my all time favourite.kanchi she is too beautiful and pretty.I continued to see the serial all the 2 years.I love thsi serial and i cant forget this serial in my life.I cant forget shakti.I hope he should act in all upcoming daily soaps.So that a fan like me can be happy by staring him and cezzane is too handsome .So all the combination ,mixture of beuatiful stars made me to see the serial.I request that please replay the serail once again if possible.And i felt so sad that the serial has come to an end.I cant forget that serial.No other serial can recover that.

BYE

LOVE U SHAKTI ANAND,CEZZANE AND KANCHI.